Search results for query: *

1. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

Navel Rock Ho-oh This. You have a deal.
  2. A

Flaming-Seals Clubbable pokemon shop

So long as these are totally untouched, I will definitely trade for: Tru Regigigas Impish Tru Manaphy Lonely Flower Paradise Shaymin Modest 10th Anni Latias Impish 10th Anni Latios Bold Still need a little more info about these three; VGC is always Timid, so I collect the characteristics. Same...
  3. A

Adrienne's Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries Thread!

Depends, I need a lot more information about your offers. Have they been touched in any way (exp, moveset change, ribbons, nicknames)? What level are they? What nature are they? For Mew Arceus and Jirachi, what event are they from? Did you acquire them yourself?
  4. A

Flaming-Seals Clubbable pokemon shop

Hello ^^ May I inquire about the natures of your events?
  5. A

Legends Alive UPDATE 4/30

Re: Legend Alive..... Back in Show Bissness!! Hi alster08. I am still looking for a response to the questions I asked, they are located a few posts above. I have several 10th Anniversary Pikachus, from varying countries. Please specify which you would prefer. Also, I cannot determine...
  6. A

Oh, you'd be surprised P: I am interested in your PCP, actually. I'm looking for characteristics other than these: Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Alert to sounds. (Endeavor) [01300] Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Good perseverance. (Endeavor) [01300] Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly...
  7. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

I'm looking for Gamestop PCPs other than: Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Alert to sounds. (Endeavor) [01300] Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Capable of taking hits. (Endeavor) [01300] Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30 Jolly: Good perseverance. (Endeavor) [01300] Gamestop Pichu UT M Lv. 30...
  8. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

I see that I am behind in my responses; Yes, I accept the offer.
  9. A

I have shiny Shinx but I'll certainly trade for the shiny Togepi. Any other shinies to make it 2:2? And yes, I'll clone your pokes and give them back :)
  10. A

I can clone, so I won't run out of whatever she's interested in :) Just have her PM me with a list of offers whenever.
  11. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

For the moment.
  12. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

;_; Sorry to hear that; I need almost everything I accept to be untrained.
  13. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

OFFERING A GIRATINA FROM AFGHANISTAN (LV47 WITH ORIGINAL PLATINUM MOVES!!!) ^How did you acquire this? If it has no exp at all, I'll trade for it. If not, then tell me about these two: SPR2010 PIKACHU-COLORED-PICHU OAK'S LETTER SHAYMIN Did you catch that Flower Paradise Shaymin? If so...
  14. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

Actually is your Gamestop Jirachi Bashful, Docile, Naughty or Rash? Need those natures to complete my set.
  15. A

Takeshi City - Breeding HQ

I don't think I ever got that VM from you for our 1:1 :o Let me know if you'd like to trade today!
  16. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

What's the ID number of the Mew, and it's nature? If you have a nature I don't have, I'll trade :)
  17. A

Adrienne's Event Thread

I think "holy crap" is a compliment? So thank you :) Are your offers events or special in some way?
  18. A

UltimaTrades 2.0

Likewise, and one more thing :o I see. The second reason is maybe acceptable to keep them within the NFT title, though still I'd rather reword it to not seem like they're there just for showcasing. That rewording is called "BLNFT", which is what I have in my shop (I have no NFT).
  19. A

UltimaTrades 2.0

I'm already there and I see you, but you are not in trade mode; do you see me?
  20. A

UltimaTrades 2.0

Concert Chatot for Castform? Now :) It'll be the FC in my signature.
Back
Top Bottom