Search results for query: *

1. B

Bill Nye debates creationism with Ken Ham

Unicorns shaped the moon. Because I eat potatoes every Tuesday I will get to ride on them when I die, in eternity. Whereas you will all forever float aimlessly on a sea of broccoli while being tormented by swarms of bats. Let's have a discussion here, we both have reasonable arguments.
  2. B

Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread (New Poll)

Re: Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread What a foolish suggestion that's only used to fit your narrative. A look at the MAIN trios conclude that for all we know the other 2 trios (4th and 5th gen) are SIMPLY NOT (NILCH/NADA) based on mythological creatures at all, and rather just...
  3. B

Re: Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread Are you still ignoring my post where I did quote you? My input in this thread is of critical importance I hope you are aware. I asked you to explain Zygarde's role in this trio you are imagining? You also seem to insist on Yveltal being a...
  4. B

Re: Kalos Legendary Trio Title Because of the geographical location I'm inclined to agree with you. But I personally believe that basing legendaries on a single source is way below GF's artistic ambitions. I couldn't find any other discussion on the subject since after the reveal of Zygarde...
  5. B

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Personally I've been wanting a 4th stage quite a while now, limited by the first stage having to be a baby-stage, but I'd like the added progression. Nothing's more boring than having a pokémon evolve mid-game and then no more. This I view as no more than a fancy...
  6. B

Bigfoot Is Part Human

I could come to the same conclusion by looking at pictures and disregarding reality.
  7. B

Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

The prediction is for Gen VI to be released alongside the supposed Genesect movie of 2013, Eeveelutions are on the paper going by the standard of even number generations. I was too lead to believe (anybody would) that the hype they're giving Eevee were to result in something related to the main...
  8. B

Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

As with the Mewtwo hype (another pokémon with huge fan appeal) I believe we must start looking at the franchise as a whole, rather than expecting the build-ups and questionmarks in advertisements to serve as an arm of the current/upcoming games.
  9. B

Curiosity finds history book worthy Mars discovery?

On history books, imagine the boost to the economy replacing every by then printed outdated information regarding extraterrestrial life. This stall is likely due to certain interest groups demanding the information before the public.
  10. B

Puerto Rico Votes to Become 51st U.S. State

But if burning down all flags in Colorado once about every week, and importing new ones from China boosts the U.S. economy, why don't you do that more often?
  11. B

Puerto Rico Votes to Become 51st U.S. State

Am I missing something here, or are you suggesting that Puerto Rico, which would then be a part of the U.S., would somehow boost the U.S.'s economy by importing even more flags from China?
  12. B

Iran's Currency Collapses, Mass Protests and Crackdown Result

No. If my country executed homosexuals, I wouldn't recognize it as a crime against humanity. My country haven't recognized Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, but how am I supposed to look at it if Israel has? But if this isn't a cultural difference, and just the evil side of the world, I...
  13. B

So by this definition, applying the capital punishment to what a country consider a crime is a crime against humanity? I've read of a country that systematically practice this, it also got torture in the backyard.
  14. B

I might come off as condenscending when I say this but, what you (and me both) view as oppression of women and homosexuals is actually not a crime against humanity. The last thing we need is for the world police to declare war on oppression and correct other countries laws to reflect the views...
  15. B

Yes, I can take points out of context with little effort aswell. What content did I miss to address? I was mocking Fox in address to this false claim that the fair and balanced station is responsible for: Did you read my post before you advanced? This is what I responded to: Where...
  16. B

...As a direct result of sanctions. That's the thread, before it spiraled into Iran vs. Israel. Iran is believed... Let me stop you right there, who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself? When I ask on what firm ground the accusations against Iran stand, I'm met with "we suppose, they...
  17. B

Summarizing the opinions on the Poison type against the Water type

Possibly because Leech Life do 20 base damage, and Butterfree, Scyther & Pinsir didn't have any bug moves. Gunk Shot = Megahorn, Poison Jab = X-Scissor, the only reason you don't see them is because poison stab is far from reliable. The only other type with a U-Turn is electric, but poison's got...
  18. B

Summarizing the opinions on the Poison type against the Water type

There's already a handful disputable type anomalies (psychic vs steel, bug vs ghost etc), but none that's strikingly opposite to reality as this would be (I expect more posts lecturing everybody about this in an angry fashion). I'd still support it, though, seeing as a strong poison stab would...
  19. B

Which Overhaul Is Suitable

If GF were to obsolete past generations they'd have some work squeezing all of them in at a short period of time, that is 649 pokémon, feasible but ugly. I'd rather (for example) the likes of Rattata and select % water pokémon become incompatible with Ice Beam and lose the move on transfer...
  20. B

Which Overhaul Is Suitable

GF's put decent thought into the BSs of each of the pokémon, concerning how physically durable Delcatty is or how threatening Haxorus's power is these stats aren't something GF would ever start tinker around with. E.g. I'm neither in favor of increasing the average BST (which GF seem to be doing...
Back
Top Bottom