Search results for query: *

1. F

A Frozen Christmas Present!

Hello everyone! As the holidays approach, what better way is there to spread some cheer (while being Pokemon related) than a giveaway? This is more of a contest than a giveaway in truth, but everyone has a chance! All you have to do to enter is tell me about: A) The worst...
  2. F

FE's RNG Shop of Sorrow [Take Two!] - Up and Running!

Welcome to FE's RNG Shop of Sorrow [Take Two!] Wireless is UP. For information on when RNG requesting will be back up, click the spoiler below. Announcement: My 'Shinies That are Truly Yours' feature has been revised and is now much simpler for the requester! Check out my Winter Giveaway in...
  3. F

Four SID checks (a combination of Gen IV and Gen V)

Hi there! I am currently teaching several friends and my sister how to RNG for shiny Pokemon. As such, I need a few SID's checked. There are four total: 3 fourth Gen checks; all will be traded from my Platinum game. 1 fifth Gen check; will be traded from my White game. I figured we would...
  4. F

Eject Button glitch?

Looked at the wiki page, but didn't see anything listed about the interesting (and probably unintentional) second effect of Eject Button. Any move that causes the holder to be switched out after hitting the target (Volt Switch/U-Turn) loses its effect when used on a Pokemon holding the Eject...
  5. F

Trusting cloner with a spare Master Ball

Hi guys! Me again. I need Master Balls T-T It REALLY sucks that we can't transfer items to B/W, because now I have to rely on hacked Master Balls for my RNG's. Sadface. Used to just be able to get them on Gen III, but noooooo.... Anyways. I want to offer a clone of what I will be catching...
  6. F

Wanted: SID Check

Hi guys! I'm getting ready to get back on the scene as summer break starts for me in two days. Exciting new RNGs are promised! But I need my SID checked on my White game before anything really awesome can be rolled out. So in exchange for an SID check I'm offering a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Cobalion...
  7. F

Back? I hope so!

That's right! After an extremely lengthy break, I could be back pretty soon; hoping to re-open the shop and offer some better-than-ever deals.....will mostly just be looking & lurking until everything is finalized at home and in-game. It's great to be here :) Go RNGing! -The...
  8. F

FE's Bargain RNG Shop of Sorrow - Open for Buisness!

Welcome to FE’s RNG Bargain Shop of Sorrow! Please remember to read all Rules and Other Such Things. Other than that, enjoy your stay! No banner currently, waiting patiently for Blazaking EX :P Rules and Other Such Things 1. As none of the things offered in my shop are hacked in...
  9. F

Temporary leave

Leaving for church camp tomorrow, won't be back for two weeks. Will see all of you when I return!
  10. F

Wanted: Adamant or Jolly Synchronizers

Just need Adamant and Jolly, will offer shiny Swinub for each.
  11. F

Green Bronzor, Anyone?: SUMMER CELEBRATION PART 2!

Welcome to Part 2 of the SUMMER CELEBRATION GIVEAWAYS! This may be a little quick, but no worries! I am simply posting this now; the Pokémon will be available starting the 25th. Feel free to post here now claiming your spot, but please don't ask for it yet. Shiny Bashful Levitate...
  12. F

RNG IV Catching Services

I will catch any Pokémon that is possible to RNG in the wild (excluding legends) for you, both for shininess and IV's. If it is a Dongle-only Pokémon, I only have Sapphire, and even then it might not be possible. Keep this in mind. Obviously, non-shiny requests are going to have fewer IV...
  13. F

Master Balls [CLOSED]

I need as many of these as possible. Hacked or not, doesn't matter. Offering shiny Swinubs. UT lvl 1, legitimate.
  14. F

Flawless Ralts Giveaway: SUMMER CELEBRATION PART 1!

Hello all, and welcome to the first flawless giveaway of my career as an RNG'er! Although this Pokémon does NOT have a flawless Attack stat, this is NOT a Pokémon you would use Attack with, so for all practical purposes, it is flawless. Here it is! Female Naive Trace 31/22/31/31/31/31...
  15. F

Ramona + Beezus: Selena Gomez?! WTF?

Obvious title is obvious. Selena Gomez as Beezus? THEY'RE RUINING MY CHILDHOOD. Could they have picked anyone WORSE to play the role?? Ramona's actress looks decent, she looks like she'll play the part well enough, and she at least has SOME resemblence to Cleary's original sketches of the...
  16. F

A Very Nice Togepi

Hi guys! I would like a specific Togepi please: Modest Shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 OR 31/x/31/31/31/31 With the Egg Move Nasty Plot With Hidden Power Ice 70 I have a lot to offer, so ask. Including: Shiny Modest Kyogre 30/x/x/31/x/31 Shiny Modest Giratina 31/x/25/31/24 Shiny...
  17. F

VOTE FOR THE FIRST FLAWLESS GIVEAWAY ROUND 2!! Nature/Ability Changed by Pop. Demand

Hey guys, thanks for voting in the first round! Remember, in order to recieve the Pokémon, you must vote in BOTH of these. This is Round 2. It consists of the top 6 of the first poll: Kirlia with 12, Shinx with 8, Magnemite with 7, and Kadabra, Gastly, and Sneasel all with 6. Here are the NEW...
  18. F

Wanted - A LARGE amount of Legends, Offering Shinies 'n Stuff

Wants Not shiny SS Groudon - for Arceus, LaserSonic. Manaphy - for Crowned Dogs + Shiny Dialga, Geodude Dog Trio Darkrai Heatran Uxie - Lee-Ann Azelf Mesprit Bird Trio - for Crowned Dogs + Shiny Dialga, Geodude. Ho-oh - Lee-Ann Lugia - Lee-Ann Mewtwo Celebi - Lee-Ann Wants a...
  19. F

VOTE FOR THE NEXT FLAWLESS GIVEAWAY (Important new info, see last post)

Hi, everyone. As most of you know, I am quite the accomplished RNG'er. So, I wish to post a poll for the next FLAWLESS POKÉMON GIVEAWAY that I will be hosting. But this time, I'm letting YOU all choose the Pokémon! However, there is a limited list, so choose wisely. These are the stats the...
  20. F

My First Catching Project [Shiny Shinx]

I can catch Shiny Shinx for you by Valley Windworks. Legitimate. Offer whatever you've got, I have no wants at all. CHEAP TO GOOD HOMES. Available only for three hours after this post. Thanks! See link in sig for stats and stuff. Please include which type of Pokeball you would like it caught...
Back
Top Bottom