• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Degree
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

LOOKING FOR: Australian Jirachi

I am looking for the TRU Australian Jirachi from the current event. I am willing to offer anything from my shiny/event shop (click in my signature). Please post here or message me if you are interested.
  2. D

WANTED: Shinies and Events

I am looking for shiny and event Pokemon. If you are willing to trade any, please message me or post here. I will offer Pokemon from my shop (click the banner in my signature) in return for offers of interest to me. Thanks in advance.
  3. D

Degree's Large SHINY + EVENT Shop

Welcome to my shop. I obviously have a large amount of shiny Pokemon, as well as Pokemon from events. I am looking for shiny and event Pokemon in return for Pokemon on my list. If you are interested in trading with me, please message me or leave a comment on my trade thread. I will do my best to...
  4. D

Degree's LARGE List of SHINIES + EVENTS for trade

Please message me or post here with offers, I am looking for shiny and event Pokemon in return. These are the Pokemon I am specifically looking for, but I am open to lists of shinies or events that are not on my list: Shiny Entei Shiny Carvahna Shiny Sneasel Shiny Cradily Shiny Nidoking Shiny...
Back
Top Bottom