• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Fierce Deity

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 Here's me:
  2. Fierce Deity

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 Decided to post another picture.
  3. Fierce Deity

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

:P School days.
  4. Fierce Deity

Massive Swarm

i'm being greeted a year later i feel so giddy thanks bro you are the best i enjoy this site its cool and has nice community
  5. Fierce Deity

URPG Sigs

No wonder why no BMG members were asking me to ref for them on AIM. I had "Ask me to ref on AIM" in my sig, and it never showed in the RP Section. :9
  6. Fierce Deity

Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afternoo

Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afte I feel so old now. :( I just wish they started it from the very beginning, rather than starting off with him battling in the Orange League against Drake.
  7. Fierce Deity

Massive Swarm

Thanks. :3
  8. Fierce Deity

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

I'm most likely getting Soul Silver considering Lugia has always been my favorite legendary bird, even though they both are obtainable.
  9. Fierce Deity

Also from PE2K

Welcome person I've never heard of.
  10. Fierce Deity

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? Spiritomb and Sableye laugh at your comment. Yeah, if those types were combined then an example of a weakness would be Ground, since Water doesn't resist it. But it seems as if the creators are focusing more on Offensive Pokemon rather...
  11. Fierce Deity

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? How much would, say, a Fire/Water dual-type Pokemon effect the game? I doubt not by a lot, but it would be a pretty interesting combination to look forward to.
  12. Fierce Deity

Massive Swarm

Hello. ;0 I reign from PE2k, and you'll probably see more threads or more members from PE2k over the next few months if you haven't already noticed...we've come to take over your site, so surrender now. jkjk Anyway, this forum seems pretty cool and everything, so I'll try to be pretty active...
Back
Top Bottom