• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

COMPLETE: Running Through Daisies

+the priests and the flower girl+ That is the road to Heaven, my love, and that is the road to Hell. And that is the road to Faery, where you and I must dwell. -Thomas the Rhymer Your best hope would be to de-personalize what follows and not to look upon me as a foe or yourself as a victim...
  2. S

COMPLETE: Running Through Daisies

In which the victims of fate get a little pissy. rating PG-13ish for language, violence, and... intensity...? notes on the headings and chapter titles All are random, sporadic things that you may or may not have seen before (but probably not)(unless it's TS Eliot, who everyone's seen)(I WOULD...
  3. S

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Been awhile. LET'S GO GO GO.
  4. S

They make me happy, too. XD Random dude I met at a thing... No Fur. No idea what it's supposed to mean, because it's definitely not an anti-fur statement. ...There's a monster standing there with a razor, completely furless and looking awkward.
  5. S

Me in the pink sunglasses. Newport Folk Festival ftw. Annnnddd, got my hair straightened...
  6. S

Baha. I had my hair straightened awhile ago. Found the picture. It made me laaauuuggghhh.
  7. S

To Save Yourself

This could prove to be interesting. A useless trainer with the bad luck to get mixed up with talented folks looks to be the premise? Your character's strong enough, development wise, to get quite a bit of writing fun out of the idea. Intriguing. I'll keep my eye on this.
  8. S

The Labyrinth

Pity this hasn't gotten a bit more attention than most of the other fics circulating about here. It's certainly better written than much of it, and has a far more coherently executed preliminary plot structure. I'll be looking for future installments. Nice job. :D (Btw, you have some funky...
  9. S

COMPLETE: And I Could Smell the Wildflowers

SEE? I know what I'm doing. Everything got woven together far more coherently and epicly after the additions. AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE 'EM IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME. ...Wanted to bust a cap, did you? >_> <_< >_> >_> >_>
  10. S

COMPLETE: And I Could Smell the Wildflowers

There's something... off-kilter about this story's plot, y'know? No idea what it is, but HIPPOPOTAS NOT CAPTURED UNTIL YOU FIX IT. >_> ...Baha. Um. YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS STORY. <3 It's almost more awesome this time through. [/not a halpful BMG commentator in the least]
  11. S

COMPLETE: Cenotaph

A/N: Well. This is a bit older, as far as my works go. One of my personal favorites in my own works, as far as Pokémon is concerned. Cenotaph was initially intended for URPG, so the plot structure involves the direct capture of a Pokémon 'n whatnot. :o So, here's an idea of what shows up 'round...
Back
Top Bottom