Search results for query: *

1. E

Pokemon that should get baby forms

One Pokemon that I really think should get a baby form is Spiritomb. Who knows? Maybe it wasn't so bitter as a baby. It'd be even more fun if said baby had some other branch evolution. = )
  2. E

What's your top ten favorite pokemon (no legendaries)

In no particular order: -----------Abomasnow, Magikarp, Skitty,Lucario Gallade Froslass Shellder Dragonite But my Top Favorite Pokemon has to be Smeargle. I just find it hard to put all of those in any order. ^^;
  3. E

What evil team you think is most evil?

I feel like Team Aqua and Magma deep inside wanted the world to be a better place...sort of... While Team Rocket just wants to slave Pokemon. But Team Galactic, those actually turned Pokemon into Stone to sell them! D= But the worse of them all has to be Team Snaggem with the whole turning...
  4. E

Best Starter Pokemon?

Re: Best starter Poekmon? I'm happy with Mudkip. These little things are tough. Plus, Water types FTW! ^^;
  5. E

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1988 Gasp! I'm old! D= I even remember when Pokemon first came to America! I even feel like starting a sentence with "When I was your age" T_T
  6. E

Look! A post!

Awesome! ^^ I like art, yes...and insanity. Being sane is overrated sometimes. = ) Now, onto the RPs! Charge!
  7. E

Look! A post!

And it's my first one in Bulbagarden too! ^^ ... ... ... Oh! Right! Hello Humanity! I'm Eraizaa-kun and...well...I joined this forum! Isn't it awesome? Well, I like RPing and stuffs, so this was a good idea. = ) I also like making friends and daydreaming, so I'm...
Back
Top Bottom