Search results for query: *

1. B

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread I dunno if anyone can yet, but I want to evolve my Gantoru into Gigaisu in Pokemon White. My friend code is in my sig. PM me if you can and if you want to evolve something of yours as well. 5th Gen only.
  2. B

Leaked images from Black and White tour reveals new Pokémon: Emonga, Gigaiasu, Zoroar

Re: Leaked image from Black and White tour reveals new Pokémon: Emonga, Gigaiasu, Zor I like this update of a possible change to "Growth." If it becomes a Bulk Up for Grass-types, that might change the game up a bit. Also, interesting new combo-type. Granted, being Normal/Grass only adds a...
  3. B

OFFERING: Box Clean-up

I can give you Dunsparce for that Porygon, if that's ok. Just PM what times you might be available, as I know I will be available after 6:30PM EST tomorrow.
  4. B

The Worst Thing

I think if they add character customization (like clothing and such) it should be optional and extra for the player, kinda like how hideouts were in RSE. Personally, I'd explore this option if it was available.
  5. B

Wanted: UT Modest/Timid Moltres With Decent IV's

Re: Wanted: UT Modest/Timid Moltres I also have a Modest Moltres UT at level 50 from SS. It's hidden power is Dragon (though I don't know it's IVs, as I checked with the guy in Celadon). While I would LOVE event pokes, it's obvious such a common legend wouldn't be equal. However, I will not...
  6. B

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop- We have lots of stuff (WE'VE JUST BEEN MAJORLY UPDATED- read Just checkin on the status of the Regis and also, what would you like for them? I don't have shinies or events, but I do have a bunch of different items.
  7. B

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

Re: Which Starter I always start with the Water-type, so I'm gonna pick Mijumaru!
  8. B

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion As someone who has ALWAYS started with the water-type in each generation, I was worried I'd be the only one who lil' Wotter grew on. I'm glad to see people defending the cute lil' guy.
  9. B

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi So I told my gf about the CoroCoro scans and this is how she described the Water-type, since I couldn't find one: "It's like a fusion of a platypus, a penguin, and a panda. With some clown mixed in." I find...
  10. B

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Only problem I have with the idea behind the right one being a beaver (or otter) is that we already have variants of those from Gen IV (Bidoof and Buizel) and both of those are Water-Types (or become one). And I don't want repeats. I do, however, like the idea of...
  11. B

Starter Originality

Sharpedo and Crawdaunt would like to mix words with you. =P
  12. B

Fire-Type 5th Gen Predictions

I agree we need more "common" fire types, but moreso we need some physical fire-type moves added to the movepool better than Fire Fang and without the recoil of Flare Blitz, so we can make Flareon useful (I always liked the design, but was sad that it's stats didn't match up to it's typing and...
  13. B

Mismatched Pokemon Species.

Agreed. What the hell is that?
  14. B

Favorite Legendary Pokemon

Re: Your favorite legendary Pokemon? I've always been a fan of the Legendary Birds and their Master, Lugia. Out of them, Articuno has always been a favorite, only because I love Ice types.
  15. B

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

So I mentioned a type combo that sorta could be cool in another thread, and I figure it's worth repeating in this one. A Dark/Fighting type. Just a thought. =)
  16. B

Lyra's talk on the phone

I agree. I was a might bit disappointed when I saw no Azumarill.
  17. B

What was your first Pokémon?

Squirtle. And I had it leveled up to a Blastoise by the time I fought Misty cause I had no idea what I was doing (I practically caught everything I saw, but only raised the Squirtle).
  18. B

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

23 right here. I started playing back when Red/Blue came out. Got Red and the GBC for Christmas and I've played every generation since (and most of the games as well, including side games)
  19. B

Do We Want New TYPES? (Yes)

Like a Fighting/Dark type? Wait that actually sounds awesome...
  20. B

Do We Want New TYPES? (Yes)

We do need at least one type to counter Spiritomb (and the lesser Sableye) of their lack of weaknesses. That's all I'll say on the matter, since I'd rather avoid this apparent argument.
Back
Top Bottom