Search results for query: *

• Users: KidBeano
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KidBeano

Mafia Make-A-Mafia - ENDGAME: TOWN VICTORY [9/11/12]

MAKE-A-MAFIA (idea of sending information required to make the game during sign-ups kind of stolen from Feralize and Music Mafia) Welcome one and all to Make-A-Mafia! Think this is going to be your bog-standard mafia game? Well, you’re kinda right. Town lynch mafia and mafia kill town...
  2. KidBeano

"Old Style" Bar at the Side

So, because of the updates of VB that've been added, I noticed it's made it so the bar at the side (with the Twitter feed and mods online and stuff) doesn't only appear on the main page anymore, but also when you're looking at a specific forum. Is there any way to change it back so it appears on...
  3. KidBeano

PichuBoy's Singing Thing

Erm... hi. So after I posted me singing in the Karaoke thread, I not only sent fangasms through every MafiaBros shipper's body, but also got some quite nice feedback on my singing. I also got told I should make one of these, so... YEAH. I'd prefer it if you listened to stuff on the YouTube...
  4. KidBeano

Mafia Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [TOWN VICTORY - 10/11/11]

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAFIA It was a peaceful day on Mobius. The sun was shining brightly, the Flickies were playing peacefully with the Chaos and it was just a perfect day. The citizens of Mobius all went about their daily business, but with a huge smile on their face. Nothing would be able to...
  5. KidBeano

Profile randomly changing colours?

It seems that my profile keeps changing the colour scheme to seemingly random (and sometimes glaring) colours. I know I'm not doing anything to change it, and no other suspicious activity seems to be going on on my account. So, is this a known issue, or am I just missing something?
  6. KidBeano

Omg, not another one...

Haha, hii BMG peoples. :) I'm from PE2K too, helping with the URPG expansion. From my first impression, Harry picked a good forum to collaborate with. :D Idk if this forum uses AIM that much, but if you do, feel free to add me on 'magickid930'.
Back
Top Bottom