Search results for query: *

1. R

Fractal Fantasies of the Ragnarok

Welcome to my Fractal Gallery! *banner needs to be done* = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Q&As: What is a fractal? "Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are "the same from near as from far". Fractals may be exactly the same at every...
  2. R

Your favorite Anime?

~ The entire series of Yu-Gi-Oh! (1st one, GX, 5D's, and hopefully Zexal) I think this is the only anime series that I truly loved and enjoyed. (I hardly watch Pokemon. lol)
  3. R

[SU] Eevee Wars

Sorry for the wait. Last week was a busy week for me. > < Both are accepted. :)
  4. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: Tower of Babel * * * * * OOC: Sorry for the delay guys, last week was a busy week for me. Lots of school activities and projects.. I'll try to make it up to you guys. :) IC: Electrical surges running through his body, Divine walked slowly as he...
  5. R

[SU] Eevee Wars

BeastieBayleef: Perhaps you can lengthen up your AM description a bit? It needs to be a unique move that stands out from the rest of the normal moves. :) (Pending) Oswald: More Jolts.. fun. Accepted. :D My Morning iPod: You are accepted as well. :) pimpinwhiteninja: Accepted! =D Keion...
  6. R

[DS] Eevee Wars

They could always talk to each other. :P lol, is that what you guys mean by communication?
  7. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: Near the Magnetic Fields * * * * * OOC: I still request everyone to please try and lengthen their posts as much as possible to prevent one-liners. I know you can't do it but I sincerely request to please try as much as you can. Thanks. :) ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE...
  8. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: Near the Magnetic Fields * * * * * "Besides your footsteps being all heavy and your fur being recognizable in the vast green grass? I don't think you've been trying to hide yourself much." The Jolteon that attacked Divine answered back. "Oh yeah? Well you...
  9. R

[SU] Eevee Wars

Skitty: Nope, no need. Just asking. XD ~ Accepted, btw. Singing in the Rain with an umbrella beside the poles along the street: ~ Accepted. :D EDIT: Skitty, the Espeon tribe doesn't have a Grand General for available positions. :(
  10. R

[SU] Eevee Wars

Skitty: Have you made the AM all by yourself? Just asking first. Gliscorman: Accepted. :)
  11. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: Near the Magnetic Fields * * * * * Divine was getting closer and closer to the fields, the view was getting larger and larger. "A shock wave!?" he gasped, turning his head to the right finding out that there was a Jolteon who caught him. Suddenly, he...
  12. R

[SU] Eevee Wars

Yeah er.... before I approve you, how would you do your AM without bunnying others? XP
  13. R

[SU] Eevee Wars

Illusion: Accepted, sorry for the late reply. XP Renewal: Aww... you could always make a second character? Or invite someone else to join in on the fun? ;D Elecii: sure thing. :)
  14. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: Between Tower of Babel and the Magnetic Fields * * * * * "What should I do in case I would be there at the Magnetic Fields?" Divine kept asking himself, still confused and nervous on the upcoming events that might take place upon stepping onto the Jolteon...
  15. R

[SU] Eevee Wars

Elecii: Sure thing, what position would you like me to reserve? o: ebansu: Wow, another Umbreon > > (gets shot) I personally think that is a bad idea, totally bad idea good idea! Accepted! Please don't threaten us, Espeon.
  16. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: Inside his room at the Tower of Babel * * * * * "Well even if we weren’t actively trying to form an alliance our main goal is for peace amongst the tribes, no?" Divine had to let Ayo speak his side of the point. He still had a point, though. To end the...
  17. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: At Divine's room at the top of the Tower of Babel * * * * * The silence inside Divine's room was broken when the door bursted inside. Divine could feel the ground shake up a bit as he peered onto the orb. A purple Espeon that had white ruffles on its neck...
  18. R

[SU] Eevee Wars

Jakku: nah, this is a war by tribes... depending if you want to scowl at your tribemates then go ahead, by all means. *evil smirk* Nonetheless, you're accepted. :D Ebansu: Don't you worry, he might be one of them peeps to spice up the RP. :D EVERYONE: We are getting moar members... please...
  19. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: Inside the Tower of Babel * * * * * OOC: I should request peeps here to try and lengthen and put some quality on their posts. I'm not demanding it but you could at least try if you can. Thanks guys. :) It felt as if a century had passed already for Divine had...
  20. R

[RP] Eevee Wars

Name: Divine Ragnarok Location: At a mountain inside the Magnetic Fields * * * * * Divine hadn't heard what the Jolteon said because he continued to think of a plan for his escape. Eventually that Jolteon howled in the blue skies until the mountain was surrounded with Pokemon with yellow fur...
Back
Top Bottom