Search results for query: *

1. J

Wanted: Shiny Stone

I need a Shiny Stone to evolve my Togetic. If anyone has one they want to trade me, my FC is 1892 3660 1344. In return, I can offer a Modest Serene Grace Togepi, Adamant Growlithe with Flare Blitz and Morning Sun, and a Jolly Technician Scyther. I might have some other stuff you may be...
  2. J

Wanted: Modest Ditto

I have a Modest Ditto I can trade you.
  3. J

Wanted: Egg Move Growlithe

I'm looking for an Egg Move Growlithe with Morning Sun and Flare Blitz. :kawaii: If anyone has one of these they would like to trade, I can offer one of the following in return; Modest, Serene Grace, Togepi, lvl 1 Adamant, No Guard, Machop, lvl 1 Adamant, Technician, Scyther, lvl 1...
  4. J

Wanted: Razor Fang

Hi, I'm looking for a Razor Fang. I don't have very much to offer, some stuff I do have though that might be of interest is a Relaxed Shuckle, Jolly Guts Machop, Scyther, Adamant Meowth, Brave Tauros, Adamant Sudowoodo, and a Poliwag. FC is 4168 - 6720 - 0365 if you're interested.
  5. J

W> Adamant Synchronizer

Nice doing business with you.
  6. J

W> Adamant Synchronizer

says the friend code is wrong D:
  7. J

W> Adamant Synchronizer

Yeah, I was using this 4598 1679 8116 since it's the only one I saw you posted. Is there another one?
  8. J

W> Adamant Synchronizer

sorry I had to do some stuff. 4168 6720 0365 I'll be on wifi. edit - also, do you mind doing a trade and trade back at the same time so I can evolve my Kadabra?
  9. J

W> Adamant Synchronizer

I've got an Adamant Abra. Want to trade me a Gligar for it?
  10. J

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread Looking for someone to do a TATB with to evolve my Kadabra. 4168 - 6720 - 0365 Send me a PM if interested!
  11. J

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

Hopefully, this; Feraligatr Victreebel Espeon Scizor Arcanine Dragonite
  12. J

Inappropriate thread topic title was inappropriate

Re: Thoughts on Beastiality Yes, you may call me Tom Marvolo Riddle. Now try to find out my true identity. :naughty:
  13. J

Re: Thoughts on Beastiality hey gurl hey <3 I'm going to :mallet: you so hard tonight. :banana: :nono: Not that way.
  14. J

Re: Thoughts on Beastiality You heard me. :banghead: Or should I say you "read my text" since I didn't speak and you didn't hear anything. (unless you're schizophrenic)
  15. J

Solicitations malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles! Who will join me? (hi I'm from Pe2k/URPG) These forums look alright maybe I will kill you last. :unworthy: Peace be with you, Philosoraptor :mallet...
Back
Top Bottom