• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Treeko's Splices, No shade and Recoloring

Thanks I really appriciate it ^^
  2. T

Shiay's Art Dump

OMFG you drawings are AWESOME!!! how do you dra so well? ^^
  3. T

Re: Treeko's Splices and Recoloring Here's my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth ^^ :
  4. T

Hey I Have been making some splices, some no shade pokemon and some recolorings that I have decided to show the world. I would love to know what you think about them Compliments or Criticism. Also I have a "Secret Surprise" that I made. It's called a PokeBuck. I say pokebucks can be used to...
  5. T

Offering UT Lapras

maybe a naiive or bold. I can give a Ho-oh, red gyarados (both Hg/SS) just ask ^^
  6. T

.:Batbloodx's Shining Easter Contest:.

sorry dude the contest is over :-(
  7. T

Wanted female bagon shelgon or salamence and male gyarados with good nature and ivs

Re: Wanted female bagon shelgon or salamence and male gyarados with good nature and i I can give you my HG/SS red (shiny) Gyrados male for your lv 100 houndoom (unhacked as far as I can see mild nature) FC in sig. I'll PM or VM you when I can trade and If it's legit or not. ^^ thanks
  8. T

Adrienne's Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries Thread!

I'm also interested in your Mewtwo [Japanese] Lv. 70 Sassy. ask what you want. anything in preticular?
  9. T

Thanks ^^ I'm not sure when she will be on though. she like started her HG not to long ago. thanks^^
  10. T

Batbloodx's Random Free Pokemon of the Day

I want it! did i ever pick up my other pokemon? I don't think i did. PM me ^^
  11. T

Adopt a pokemon

I would like your Naive (Male) Capable Of Taking Hits, Adaptability eggmove eevee. thanks FC below ^^ :lol:
  12. T

wanted: Ditto and others

I have a CAREFUL natured ditto if you want it. what are you offering?
  13. T

Wanted: Arceus

I have a TRU arceus. do you have shinies or events?
  14. T

hey! I got a friend that would LOVE your shiny Suicune [Distant Land] UT Lv. 40 Docile and is goung to make an account but doesn't have one yet. Do you mind reserving it for her? thanks. BTW she'll give you 2 other legends for it. there not shiny though. thanks again ^^ EDIT...
  15. T

Easter Eggschange Year 2 Closed! Announcement For Those Who Participated!!!

Re: Easter Eggschange Year 2 I'll take Duckling. edit: Hey I'm gonna be gone tomarrow and tonite. can you hold till sat. eastern USA time?
  16. T

Wanted: TRU Arceus

I could get you one for either the TRU Manaphy or shiny Kirlia, very hard to chain. PM'ed ^^
  17. T

.:Batbloodx's Shining Easter Contest:.

I'm Milktank and my funniest easter moment was one easter my mom slowpoke and my dad snorelax bought a whole bunch of candy for me and my sister glameow. We were soooo excited that we all went out to celebrate at I-Lop. When we got back we relized that munchlax and lanoone had jumped on the...
  18. T

Wanted: Some Random Stuff

do you want dragon legendaries not on the list?
  19. T

Easter Eggschange Year 2 Closed! Announcement For Those Who Participated!!!

Re: Easter Eggschange Year 2 I'm in! I'll try to do good pokemon.
  20. T

Offering : Dialga (x3) and Shaymin

Can I get stats on the shaymin and dialga?
Back
Top Bottom