Search results for query: *

1. M

Underused and Overused Pokemon

I totally agree, Raichu is actually a pretty decent Pokemon. He's got access to great moves like Fake Out, Encore, Nasty Plot, Thunderwave, and STAB Thunderbolt. I actually made an Anti-Lead set for a Raichu, and it totally owned in UU and faired pretty well in OU. Alakazam, Ludicolo, and...
  2. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Hometown Glory" - Adele. I remember hearing the piano intro somewhere and I fell in love with it. :3
  3. M

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: Yo, quit lookin at mah gurl, I'mma knock yo teeth out yo mouth.
  4. M

Invasion...

HALLO ST. Good to see you're alive and well. ^_^ <3
  5. M

I'm standing up and saying hello!

Behave yourself this time, JD, I don't wanna see you get banned again. <3
  6. M

The One and Only

HI SAM, good to see you around. :3
  7. M

Thy Lord and Master Hath Arrived

Wow Khaj, I'm surprised your head even managed to fit through the door. Kidding. <3
  8. M

Inappropriate thread topic title was inappropriate

Re: Thoughts on Beastiality HALLO ZAK, good to see you. (:
  9. M

Under rated Pokemon

Ampharos. It's bulky for an Electric-type, has an impressive Special Attack stat, and can smack Blissey/Snorlax around with Focus Punch. It also has access to support moves like Light Screen and Heal Bell. I use it a lot.
  10. M

Omg, not another one...

AMGZ! Hey MK, nice to see you around here. (:
  11. M

Hay u guise

Hey BMG! I'm Mitsuzo-kun, I'm from PE2K, and apparently I'm on the Diplomacy and Research Committee, so... Hi. I'm here to make sure the move of URPG goes smoothly, get to know you guys and the people in charge here, and know more about the community in general. So yeah, it's nice to be here...
Back
Top Bottom