• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Celedon Hauling - Obviously a coincedence, but...

It kinda makes you think "Is there some sort of connection?" Any one else notice this? Btw the original title was going to be "Celedon Shipping - Obviously a coincidence", but due to the risk of confusion with a certain subforum here, I changed it.
  2. C

Pokemon: Infinite Universes: FireRed/LeafGreen (ESRB Rating: T) Chapter 5 is up!

Pokemon: Infinite Universes: FireRed/LeafGreen By Master Luxray a.k.a. 40KEndgame (all of Google's services), Canis Shepalute (Arwingpedia), Admin (Necrontyr Online) Update: I've posted my last completed prewritten chapter. Expect weekly updates from now on. Author's note: Due to the...
  3. C

I spotted a 504.

This is the first time I've seen it since I returned, but I was 504'd while trying read a thread. I thought I wouldn't see it again now that the HGSS traffic more or less died down, but I did. I doubt anything needs to be done, but if I see any more, I'll be sure to post it. On another note...
  4. C

The most important addition.

I think a longer storyline would be a good idea. It took me about 24 Hours to beat SoulSilver, and another 8 for minor side quests, total. Platinum was the longest at 40 hours from start to credits. I'd like to see a pokemon game where a speed-run would still take at least 60 hours. Anyone else?
  5. C

Sick of random battles?

WOAH... Easy on the wild Pidgy... Is it just me or does it seem like every step you take in a cave, on water, or in tall grass leads to a random encounter?
  6. C

Beyond the 4th wall - What's the real reason for team rocket's takeover?

Ok. I may be breaking the 4th wall for some people, but I really think there is an explanation besides "Giovanni will be so proud!" I read something about server load and I have recently been experiencing 503 errors over and over, plus I once saw a 504 - Gateway Time-Out error (which I...
  7. C

Where would it go?

I have an idea that I've tried on other forums with no luck, and I want to know what I'm doing wrong or if I chose a bad subject. There's only one problem. No obvious section or thread. Where would I put such a thread/post?
  8. C

Greetings from the Sirius System

Do not be alarmed. I have no intention of hostilities. I just joined to stay informed about upcoming events, and I may join an RP on the side. However, this Team Rocket takeover worries me. Anyway, I'm just letting you know that I'm a new member.
Back
Top Bottom