• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: sophies
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

PCP -> Looking for registeel or regirock

I am offering a Jolly legit lvl 30 pcp with some exp gain I am looking for a regirock or registeel in return id like it to be lvl 40. No hacks please :) I also have all the starters.
  2. S

hello i am still pretty new ^_^

Hello i am still pretty new to this site and not sure where to ask this question. Is there a program LIKE pokesav that can check if a pokemon is hacked? i am eger to find out if a few of my pokes ive gotten in trades are hacked. If you know someone who can check for me please tell me or if...
  3. S

hello i am new!

hello i am new ive just started playing pokemon again. Still on platinum i am eger to learn more about this site and meet new people. And maybe even one day start trading over wifi again haha i am very new to the competive pokemon scene :dizzy: My goal is to get a legit jirachi...
Back
Top Bottom