Search results for query: *

1. D

Elm and Birch

my thoughts are that Elm is like the fresh out school type of professor (because in the game you see that he gets alot of help from Oak and Mr Pokémon) while birch seems to be more on his feet
  2. D

Elm and Birch

I was on buldapedia early and i notice it mentions that Professor Oak is fifty while Rowan is sixty but Elm and Birch's ages aren't listed so i was wondering are their ages listed and if not who do you think is older
  3. D

Wanted- newborn Chimchar

deal pm me with the infomation (friendcode, trainer name, trade time etc) thank you
  4. D

Offering: Spiritomb

have Arcanine
  5. D

Wanted- newborn Chimchar

Looking for a Chimchar perfectly content with it being a newborn (no eggs) I am willing to trade one of the following Pokémon- Totodile Chikorita Cyndaquil Turtwig Piplup Charmander or Squirtle all will be freshly hatched and infected with Pokérus
  6. D

Wanted Pineco

i have one it is not shiny but has Pokérus fine with whatever you offer as long as it is not already in my pokédex
  7. D

Nostalgia

i replayed blue awhile back i got to Sabrina in one day i was so into it
  8. D

Epic Battle music

two words CIRCA SURVIVE
  9. D

Best Gym Leader Ever

Gen I: Erika Gen II:Clair Gen III: norman Gen IV: Maylene
  10. D

Was Red's starter his Pikachu?

red was given all the starter of gen I so no matter what he is you (pikachu is starter if you played yellow) the rest you had in gen I because you would never pass them up
  11. D

Best GTS Trade.

i traded a charmeleon for a chikorita yeas the deal sounds pretty standard but after a million sms messages and a facebook post it seemed like nobody i knew went with Chikorita
  12. D

training spots

my favorite is for lv1-40 is victory road then for 40-100 mt silver but these seems to be the standard for training in this game
  13. D

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

so i was in class and had it clipped to my show and was tapping my foot and racking up points so i went to go bike bike (i only live a mile away from the local community college so i bike) and i forgot i had it clipped to my shoe and lost my pokéwalker forever along with my Psyduck
  14. D

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

in silver i would always use the pc box pokemon multiplication glicth to slow multiply masterballs and rare candy as needed and used one for a milktank that refused to be caught
  15. D

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? i got a see thru gameboy color with mine
  16. D

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? mine was blue i got it for my birthday in may of 1999 first pokémon was charmander (but i am a bulbasuar man now)
  17. D

Gen V Legendary Trio

ghost trio a fire, electric,and water ghost
  18. D

TRU Arceus

i would really appropriate if someone with an action replay could hack us up some Arceuses i mean i know it is not legit but whatever 94000130 FCFF0000 B21C4D28 00040000 B0000004 00000000 10001170 00000*** D2000000 00000000 Manaphy-1EA Darkrai-1EB Shaymin-1EC Arceus-1ED
  19. D

idea for a perfect gen V (or VI) pokemon game

in this game you would given a choice between the 4 (or maybe 5 at that time) regions and after getting all the badges and defeat the pokemon league in your regions you would move on to another one
Back
Top Bottom