• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Zurr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Wanted: Ditto (any level)

No longer requiring an Escavalier, but if anyone is ready to trade a Ditto of any level, I'm game. Male or female, either one. I just need one for breeding genderless Pokémon, and I haven't reached the league on this playthrough, so a ditto is a long way off. I can offer a newly hatched male or...
  2. Z

Hello again.

Hello everyone, Zurr here. I haven't been on recently, since my examinations were coming up, and I really had to study pretty hard. I had an art shop here originally, twice, but they always fell into disarray at some point. Hopefully that will not happen, and I'll be here to stay. Currently...
  3. Z

Now open: The Dukaan

Hello everyone, Zurr here. I haven't been on recently, since my examinations were coming up, and I really had to study pretty hard. I had an art shop here originally, twice, but they always fell into disarray at some point. Hopefully that will not happen, and I'll be here to stay. Currently...
  4. Z

Zurr's Digiart.

I just quoted this from my grotto thread. Might as well. xD
  5. Z

Hello again.

Hello fellow gardenians! For those who know me (and that number is VERY low, I presume) well, hi again...? xD For those who don't, I am a novice graphic designer that came here a while back, stayed, and then left when life became overwhelming. I just had a wave of nostalgia wash over me in the...
  6. Z

Who lives in Birmingham?

I'll be making a trip to the UK, and that's where I'm staying for a while, so I'd like to meet any fellow Bulbys while I'm there.
  7. Z

The Lost have returned...

...or has returned. Hey guys! After shutting down my shop, I almost left BMGF. After opening Photoshop one day, I came to realize how much fun it was to hang out here. So, I'm back! Badme! ~Zurr
  8. Z

Zurr's Art market. - TEPORARY CLOSE OUT

NEW Info: 1.Vexxes are allowed to a user at 2 for every five rquests. 2.New Button style banners, along with old style. 3.Requests changing is allowed 1 hr from post. Cancellations at any time. Ah, screw sneaks. I'm all-out open now! (Just not on tuesdays.) So? Get Requesting!
  9. Z

An old but new world.

Alright, this is my first fanfic, and I'm making it up as I go along. I'm a very important character in the fanfic, too! It's set in our world, for the time being, at least. Prolouge - The Day. "BRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!" Zel Kethon, a now-fourteen-year-old boy woke up to the sound of his...
  10. Z

Gen V needs a better name.

We all know that each generation has gotten a name, The color, The metal, The advanced, and The diamond and pearl generation. What sould be the new generation's name? I'm suggesting: The Shade genaration. Ya know, 'cuz Black and White are shades. So whaddya guys say? Any other names?
  11. Z

Re-type and Re-name

Basically, what you do is take a pokemon and re-type it. Then you give it a new name based on the new type. You can even give it another type if there's only one, and change both types too. Zoroark and Zorua included, and all the other coming pokemon. Mon: Staraptor New Type/s: Flying/Dragon...
  12. Z

Zurr's Art Shop - Breaking records with a new world of art.

Yo! I guess I should have made a shop a while ago when I started doing requests for people, but I didn't, so here I am! Welcome to the Zurr's shop! I primarily make banners and avatars, in a certain style I've discovered, as you can see from the Images I posted below whic were made in about...
  13. Z

TR VS BG

I'm not really sure where to post this, but I made two banners for the ongoing battle. I deleted the bulbagarden psd one by mistake, so I can't edit it.Here they are: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Those are the images. They lower ones are part of my sig.
Back
Top Bottom