Search results for query: *

1. I

Wanted: Shiny Ditto

I need a shiny Ditto.. I can trade a shiny Gastly or a Regigigas from the Toys R Us Event. :3
  2. I

OFFERING - several Riolu

You don't have a Jolly Riolu, do you?
  3. I

WANTED: SHINY EEVEE

What championships? And do you have to win to get one?
  4. I

Wanted: Lucario

I have one.. What do you have to offer?
  5. I

Wanted: Modest or Timid Togepi

I have both, actually. What do you have up for trade?
  6. I

Wanted: Ditto

I just need a Ditto....... Just name what you want please. xD Thank you!
  7. I

Wanted: Shiny Porygon

What's RNG? And what's its nature, btw? Thank you very much!!! Sunday would be goooood. :3
  8. I

Wanted: Shiny Porygon

I have a shiny Umbreon and a shiny Gastly... I just really want a shiny Porygon. ;~;
  9. I

Shiny Eevee

I would like a Shiny Eevee that has a Calm nature.. I can trade a Shiny Umbreon that is Lonely nature or a Shiny Gastly. =3
  10. I

Wanted: Thick Club

I have a lot of different items.. Just post what you want. xD
  11. I

White/Black = Terrible Names?

I was thinking Opal and Onyx, but it works. :3
  12. I

Need Help With Team

I just wanted help with my team, not have it rated. I'm sorry for not knowing what EVs were exactly. I'll post them later.
  13. I

Need Help With Team

Sorry. >< Kingdra is Bashful and do you want his base stats, or what they are right now at lvl 100? Espeon is Modest. Umbreon is Calm. Togekiss is Relaxed. Ninetails is Modest. Marowak is Brave.
  14. I

Need Help With Team

Here's my team: Kingdra Ability: Sniper Item: Scope Lens Moves: Dragon Dance Dragon Pulse Ice Beam Marowak Ability: Rock Head Item: Thick Club Moves: Substitute Earthquake Thunder Punch Double-Edge Espeon Ability: Synchronize Item: Leftovers Moves: Calm Mind Hidden...
  15. I

Wanted: SPR 2010 Pichu

I'll trade you. I'm looking for a shiny Eevee.
  16. I

Wanted: Legit Shaymin

Oh, it's okay. :/ I understand.
  17. I

Sorry! I had to get off for a little bit! I'm back. My friend code is 0517 9268 7803. I also attached the Leichi berry that it originally has. :3
  18. I

Wanted: Shiny Eevee

I will trade a PC Pichu for a shiny Eevee..
  19. I

Yes, my Jirachi is the Gamestop Jirachi. I'm actually looking for a permanent trade, but if you want the data for Jirachi, I'm willing to do a trade back.
  20. I

Shiny Gastly

Okay, thank you. Sorry about that. >< Thank you so much for the shiny Gastly! :DDDD
Back
Top Bottom