Search results for query: *

1. R

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Torchic is definitely my first choice and Mudkip for the other game. So I guess this means I'll have to get both.
  2. R

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

I have 1 and a half boxes of totodiles
  3. R

The Little Things

I love the Badge Check Points before Victory Road. I don't remember seeing that since RBY/FRLG
  4. R

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

I "borrowed" my brother's copy of Blue and went and bought Pokemon Yellow when it was released, along with with the special edition Pikachu Gameboy Color.
  5. R

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

I still got quite a way to go. I'm actually trying to get 1 of everything from Unova on this cartridge. Seen: 90 Obtained: 45
  6. R

The Little Things

The little thing I noticed with the Ninja from Kanto who is now in Brycen's gym. Love the fact that the sprites travel.
  7. R

The Diaries of Black and White

I think I just got a critical catch. The ball only shook once and it was captured. I didn't see the ball pausing in air like I read about. Oh well...I got a Menfoo though.
  8. R

Got the seventh badge and I have been informed by the three wise ninjas that now I must go follow N into to dragon spire/tower. I'm assuming that means I got to get the game dragon, which seriously, I don't want to do just yet...dang. BTW, Zebstrika owned the last two gyms. Love him to...
  9. R

I'm in Twist Mountain and lo and behold, second pokemon I see is Cryogonal. I'm a happy camper :D
  10. R

Last night, I got the Jet badge in Driftveil City from Skyla...it was a heck of a lot easier than what I thought it was going to be. My Blitzle just evolved into Zebstrika (who turned into a beast with the attacking upson said evolution) and went from lv 27 to 33 while going through that gym...
  11. R

So noted! Thanks! You've just saved me a ton of time.
  12. R

I started up my White game, so I could get Oshowatt (or whatever the little water otter is called) and the fire starter w(ho's name is escaping me right now). I thought while I was at it, I might as well get the other elemental monkeys. Everything was working great until I decided to try to...
  13. R

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

How do the repels affect the shaking grass? Will the pokemon still not "attack" if a repel was used?
  14. R

I was wondering when the heck we get fly, only to realize when I opened my guide book, I already had it and had the ability to use it. I finally made it out of Chargestone Cave. I haven't challenged Skyla at her gym yet but I'm exploring the grass before the Celestial Tower, trying to train up...
  15. R

What's Your Limited Edition Guide Number?

I hadn't planned on getting one but the book I got doesn't have the info about the pokemon, like when they learn move. So I went back to return the one I got, and I purchased the collector's edition, instead of waiting for the Version 2 guide book coming out end of April. The book itself is...
  16. R

Pokemon Black and White Ratings and Reviews

I gave an 8. It's a very enjoyable game, especially since I'm playing without knowing all the pokemon or exactly where I'm going. I still haven't completed the game. I tried the rotational battles and I don't really like them. Maybe trying it again might change my opinion. I also wish that...
  17. R

Does Gender matter to you?

Dang! Made a mistake and voted before I read the post completely. I don't care about the gender of my pokemon unless I will be doing breeding or looking for a gender specific evolution. I think it was only Gen II where gender made a difference for the capabilities of the pokemon.
  18. R

My team is still a work in progress. Currently (after a few swaps) I have: Gurdurr (lv 33) Panpour (lv 28) Servine (lv 28) Woobat (lv 16) Ferroseed (lv 25) Joltik (lv 27) I'm making my way through Chargestone Cave. I hate the place. The pokemon you find seem good however the fact that I ran...
  19. R

Just beat Clay with Panpour, Gurdurr and Servine. About to fight Bianca. I hate fighting her...she's just so irritating!
  20. R

I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT! I finally beat Elesa. That flipping Volt Switch is ridiculously annoying. I used my Gurdurr with Rock Throw to take out the Emolga (using healing potions since 2 volt switches would knock me down to about 1/3 of my health). Once those 2 were done away with, she...
Back
Top Bottom