Search results for query: *

1. lewisr88

Do you feel the voices have improved since the cast change took place?

To be honest I've gotten so used to it now I don't really notice it. But I do definitely prefer Jesse and Jame's voices, you can take them much more seriously.
  2. lewisr88

What are you hearing right now?

Just the odd car outside, quite quiet actually.
  3. lewisr88

Your newest purchase or gift

The Iron Man 3 Prelude graphic novel and a bottle of water.
  4. lewisr88

What are you currently thinking about?

Last night's WrestleMania, good but not great.
  5. lewisr88

If Pokemon X and Y were cancelled...

I'd obviously be disappointed but not gutted, it'd mean the productivity of other things I should be working on would at least go up! Plus I still have plenty of other games (including Black and White 2) to complete and keep me busy.
  6. lewisr88

What video games are you playing now?

Still finishing off Tomb Raider, plus gone back to Soul Silver in another attempt to complete the Pokedex.
  7. lewisr88

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

A pile of books/graphic novels on my bed.
  8. lewisr88

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
  9. lewisr88

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

I always liked the thought of being able to play the guitar, but the closest I've gotten was guitar hero.
  10. lewisr88

Oh she can do that from time to time too.
  11. lewisr88

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Read some Avengers monthly titles that I really need to catch up on.
  12. lewisr88

My Mum baking in the kitchen, and the dog walking about with the clacking on the floor.
  13. lewisr88

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

I think that's the main reason. Whenever you have anyone that gains that much popularity there are going to be people who despise them and try and pick on any little thing they can to hate them for. I'm personally not a fan of his music, it's just not my taste, but I have nothing against the...
  14. lewisr88

What do you want most right now?

A career and for my children's book to be finished.
  15. lewisr88

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

From Dusk till Dawn: 7/10 An enjoyable film that was maybe a little too hyped by some friends of mine, still a lot of fun though and a cool performance from Clooney. Screenplay by Tarantino so you'll like it if you're a fan.
  16. lewisr88

Which character had the worst dialogue (including COTDs, and either 4Kids or TPCi)?

Re: Which character had the worst dialogue (including COTDs, and either 4Kids or TPCi My vote also goes for these three. Before the latest run they would irritate the hell out of me with their repetitive dialogue and routines.
  17. lewisr88

Music What song are you currently listening to?

'Introduce a Little Anarchy' by Hans Zimmer from the Dark Knight soundtrack. Lately I've just found myself listening to a lot of film and tv soundtracks.
  18. lewisr88

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

Fell asleep around 12.30 and got up at 8.00
  19. lewisr88

What do you want in Gen 6?

Yes, this! For ages I've always wondered why on earth you couldn't customise the way you actually look. Maybe you could find certain things and customise clothes, accessories, etc. And I love the thought of being able to obtain the old Red and Blue outfits.
  20. lewisr88

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

I have to also agree about the waiting being one of the more annoying parts of a new gen being released, but to be fair I also have plenty to keep me preoccupied, it's not like it was when I was younger and I really got hyped up. For me personally the worst part is all the complaining about...
Back
Top Bottom