Search results for query: *

• Users: lewisr88
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lewisr88

Recommend some Pokemon-related podcasts?

I apologise in advance if I have posted this in the wrong section but it seemed the most appropriate choice. If not I'll obviously move it. I was just hoping to check out some decent Pokemon related podcasts and obviously felt this was the place to have some recommended. I listen to a fair...
  2. lewisr88

Any YouTube channels out there?

Well I was just wondering after reading through some of the topic on peoples favourite YouTubers if there was actually anyone on the forum that had their own channels on YouTube? I'm not sure why but I've always seemed to be interested in the kind of things people that are also on the same forum...
  3. lewisr88

Wanted: Arceus

I know it may be a big ask but I was after a legit Arceus. I can offer something reasonable for it (most starters, any odd Pokemon you may be struggling to get, etc). Any help would be much appreciated.
  4. lewisr88

Wanted- Legit Lucky Egg

As you can guess I am in need of a legit lucky egg, I've been looking for ages but haven't had any luck so if anyone could help me out that's be awesome. I can offer something reasonable, majority of starters, etc. Let me know if there was anything in particular you needed.
  5. lewisr88

Wanted- Lucky Egg please!

Well yeah as you can guess I am in need of a legit lucky egg, I've been looking for ages but haven't had any luck so if anyone could help me out that's be awesome. I can offer something reasonable, majority of starters, etc.
  6. lewisr88

Wanted-Elekid

I'm just after a legit Elekid as I dont have Fire Red or Platinum and I haven't gotten to that point yet in Soul Silver, this would be a big help but unfortunately I'm not able to offer anything much so it's up to you if you're willing to trade me one, my FC is 2064 1391 2275
  7. lewisr88

Hey people!

Hey my names Lewis (guess you figured that by the username already) I've always been a pretty big Pokemon fan (games and anime, as you can tell by the avatar I still can't let go of the awesome Misty) since the old days of Blue and Red and since I always seem to end up on this site for help and...
  8. lewisr88

Wanted- Piplup

I'm after a Piplup, I'm afraid I don't have any particularly rare pokemon though but if there are any that you fancy or need just message to let me know, this is from Pearl and my FC is 2064 1391 2275
Back
Top Bottom