Search results for query: *

1. F

Legends' Day Off (Possible PG-13) - Part 3 Up Now

Note: What I ultimately decided to do was try and use multiple legendaries, all going through the same experience (having a day off from scaring trainers' pants/shorts/skirts off), and decided to have the different creatures experience it in different ways. Some might by serious, some might be...
  2. F

COMPLETE: Secret Ambition - The Professor Oak Story: Completed

Note: this came from a random thought I had about why Professor Oak requires in the games that Pokedex holders catch as many Pokemon as possible, including (although not explicitly stated) legendaries. From this, I came up with the basic concept of what follows... Part I: The Project...
  3. F

And now for something completely different (starters)

If for some reason Gen V went in a different direction as far as the starting triad, what triangle would you prefer to have for your starters? We're talking primary-type here, not secondary types as in Gen IV's Sinnoh starters. My personal preference would be, as has been mentioned elsewhere...
  4. F

An introductory tale

Silly me. I've made 4 posts prior to this one, and I haven't even introduced myself until now! This is what happens when you get caught up in discussions about possible Gen V Eeveelutions... Anyway...good morning, good afternoon, or good night, wherever you may be. I am FusengerShadow...
Back
Top Bottom