• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

I would doom a child to a life of ridicule with the name of Spoink.
  2. C

Secrets in Pokemon's design.

That could go on forever though, since most of the English names are word play. Squirtle = Squirt + Turtle
  3. C

Do you want to battle the professors?

There were apparent plans for Oak to be a trainer that could be battled in Red & Blue, but they were scrapped. His trainer data has all Pokemon that are around level 68.
  4. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Can't get on wifi?! To see your router setting, you need to access it from its gateway ip. Open up command prompt and type "ipconif" to see your gateway ip. This should probably go in the tech help section of the site as well.
  5. C

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I picked Oshawott in White, and ended up getting rid of it as soon as I found a better water type. The starter Pokemon are usually average at best, so I usually get them to the final form and shun them to the PC.
  6. C

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

The easiest way to kill a thread is try and make it go as off-topic as possible.
  7. C

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Planet Terror is a homage to over-the-top B movies, and is generally considered a action movie. It seems like you liked it, which gives you my respect. Also, hello everyone, longtime no see.
  8. C

Food Nostalgia

My grandmother's chocolate squares. I used to eat them for dessert almost every time she would babysit me. She would make them right after she would cook the haggis, but unfortunately she took the haggis recipe to her grave.
  9. C

Memes you dislike?

All of them. They're the reason I hate websites like Reddit, and tumblr.
  10. C

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Wait a minute. I thought your banned was permanent? How the hell did you come back?
  11. C

Do You Like Smaller or More Grandiose Plots?

That's not the only thing that ruined Sonic 2006. I actually feel the exact opposite of this. I think the series would lose some of its charm if it tried to be mature. Part of the fun of Pokemon, in my opinion, is that it doesn't take itself too seriously, and has always remained a...
  12. C

Write some erotica. I'm doing well. I'm on the search for a game to complete a collection.
  13. C

Hey there Shiny. It's been a long time since we last talked. How's life?
  14. C

Hello everyone, how are you all? Congrats, Ghost.
  15. C

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first and only shiny was a Spinarak in Gold when I was a little boy. Everyone I knew said my Spinarak wasn't nearly as cool as their Red Gyarados, which wasn't a real shiny. I didn't care though, because that Spinarak was my bro and we defeated the E4 together.
  16. C

This is why you're the princess. What kind of cookies shall I bake? Hello good sir.
  17. C

How have you been since my last visit? Did you ever find the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
  18. C

Anyone currently here?
  19. C

We met in a Denny's and he was cool, but I came off like an idiot. I'll go write blog about what exactly happened instead of wasting this space.
  20. C

Here comes inspiration! Edit--- I forgot to mention. I met fucking Geddy Lee.
Back
Top Bottom