Search results for query: *

1. W

Which is your favourite Flying Pokemon?

My absolute extreme favourite is Lugia. He is just the most amazing thing ever. He is incredbily poweful, but isolates himself to prevent himself from destroying everything and is so noble and graceful. Pidgeot runs a close second. He looks so majestic and is, like Lugia, incredibly noble in my...
  2. W

Suicune, Raikou or Entei?

I love Suicune, he's just so elegant and graceful looking. And I'm a sucker for graceful Pokemon. Entei appeals to me, just not as much as Suicune and Raikou trails far behind them two in my opinion.
  3. W

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

I'm 15 now and I've liked Pokemon ever since it arrived in jolly old England. I watched the first episode of the anime the first time it was shown in England, on SM:TV Live. I have owned a game from each generation and I plan to go on liking Pokemon for a long time. P.S. I resent those age...
  4. W

Ho-oh or Lugia?

Lugia. Lugia is just so much better than Ho-oh in so many ways. Lugia is so powerful that he has to isolate himself from others. The fact that he does isolate himself shows how noble and peaceful he is. He basically only emerges to stop the world from being destroyed, then goes back under the...
  5. W

Which is your favorite Steel Pokemon?

Please explain. I personally am not overly fond of any steel types that come to mind. Steelix and Scizor seem like unnecessary evolutions for good Pokemon. Forretress and Skarmory don't appeal to me and the others are generally ugly. Jirachi doesn't even look like it should be steel type.
  6. W

Older Games Trainer's Travelog

Leaf Green: Aim:Level up every Pokemon until it has reached the last level it can learn a move on. Repeat until Pokedex is full. Location:Everywhere there is trainers to fight. Team: Dewgong Female Level 42 Holding Leftovers (training) Aurora Beam Takedown Icy Wind Headbutt Charizard...
  7. W

What languages do you speak?

English is my native language, so I can pretty much speak that. And when I say English, I mean real English, none of this missing "u"s out of words like colour or neighbour and none of this "sidewalk" and "elevator" stuff, real English. I have been learning French since I was about seven years...
  8. W

How do you train?

The title says it all, when you're training you're Pokemon how do you do it? Do you go and fight the most powerful things you can find or do you go for an easy fight? Do you switch out when your Pokemon's on low health or do you leave it in until the end? I personally go back to the beginning...
  9. W

What is your least favorite Pokemon?

My least favourite would be Nosepass or Luvdisc, they're both so pointless an ugly. I would never even think about having one on my team, the only reason to catch one is to fill up the Pokedex. Sure, common ones like Zubat, Tentacool and Pidgey are annoying, but catch one and evolve it. Then...
  10. W

Contest Poliwrath or Politoed?

I vote Politoed. Now bare with me. I like Politoed better because he has more in common with Poliwhirl and Poliwag, not in looks obviously, but in the personality it seems to have. Politoed seems to retain more of the playfulness of its previous family, while Poliwrath suddenly becomes angry and...
  11. W

Contest Ninjask or Shedinja?

I prefer Shedinja because wonder guard can really catch people off guard, as mentioned above. But also because what's better than a ghostly hollow shell that takes your soul when you look into the back of it. Got to be careful when sendnig it out though, can you imagine some poor trainer sending...
  12. W

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

I'd like to be an Umbreon, since they have that msyterious look about them and tend to hang around on their own. And the whole hiding silently in the dark thing, watching and waiting. Hehe that's what I'd like to be.
  13. W

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Apart from the Red Gyarados on GSC I have never come across a wild shiny Pokemon legitimately. However on Silver I used some kind of cheating thing to get every shiny Pokemon.
  14. W

What would you do if Pokemon existed?

Well, what I would do all depends on if starters were handed out. If no starter Pokemon were handed out then I most likely wouldn't become a trainer or anything. However, if I did get a starter, then I'd probably not go off on a journey, but just catch some local Pokemon and train them up. If...
  15. W

*Week Who Knows Anymore* Do you have a legit R/S Shiny

I don't have any shinies at all. I've played all the way through Sapphire once and I'm on my second run through it, and my brother has seen no shinies on Ruby. Neither of us found any on Gold or Silver either, bar red Gyarados, which I KO'd anyway.
  16. W

Diamond and Peal; 2D or 3D?

I think that the overworld should all be in 2d, but in the battle, you could have the choice of having the animations on the top screen in 3d or 2d. Now that would be really good.
  17. W

Game Idea!

That would be the absolute best game ever. Ever! However I doubt it will ever happen. Ooooo it would have to be in 3d if they did make it that would be awsome.
  18. W

What type of starter pokemon do you usually start off with?

I usually start off with the water types because I like that type the best and they generally appeal to me most. I usually just trade and restart until I have all three anyway so it doesn't really matter.
  19. W

Post your current CTRL+V's!

100% of people agree that matt d is intelligent
  20. W

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Sapphire and Leaf Green Mario Kart:Double Dash A bit of Metroid Prime 2:Echoes, but I'm drifting away from that at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom