Search results for query: *

• Users: fouraces
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

Fourace's Full House of Sprites!

Hello, and welcome to my shop of sprites! Here at my shop, all normal Bulbagarden rules apply, and all other rules you need to follow iw ill state. First of all: You must state the colours you want if you ask for a recolour. You must state the two pokemon you want for colour swaps...
  2. F

Wanted: Female Totodile

All i need is a female totodile so i can start breeding for egg-moves. I would prefer a low level and few moves but if not thats fine. I can offer masterballs, shinies (once their cloned), or the finished egg move totodile when its done. I can offer many other things so just say what you want.
  3. F

Offering: Totodile Galore/Volt-tackle Pichu

I am offering up all of these totodiles and i can also breed volt-tackle pichus. If there is a specific nature you want, ask and i'll do my best. Totodiles: (All are male) 1. RESERVED Gentle Nature Alert to sounds Likes bitter food 2. Quiet Nature Scatters things often Likes dry...
  4. F

Wanted:Cloning

I am currently in need of someone to clone my shiny rayquaza twice and my shiny ponyta twice. I would let you keep a copy as payment.
  5. F

Wanted: Good IV Timid Froslass

I'm looking for a Froslass with high IVs in attack (Sp.Att if its not too much as well) and speed, and preferably good in the others as well. I would also like it to be timid or a good nature. I can offer shinies, masterballs, certain items, just request.
  6. F

Shinies and stones

This is just a mini post soo... I am offering a shiny starly level 2 (chained), a shiny pachirisu level 1 (RNG bred) and i also have 10 thunderstones and 10 firestones. At the moment i am interested in shinies, or just anything you have to offer. So fire away.
  7. F

SHINIES!!

I have an extra shiny starly and extra shiny pachirisu, the starly is level 2 (i chained it) and the pachirisu (level 1) i traded, but it is legit. I am in want of any others shinies!!!!
  8. F

~'Fouraces Underground Item Sellout'~

Come on, come all! Here is my underground item sale. There are other items aswell, if there is anything in particular you want (tms as well) request here and i will do my best to get it. Remember, i will not list tms or other items, so REQUEST. I currently have: ~Shards~ 6x Red Shard...
  9. F

Cloning!!!

I have only two shinies at them moment :( But i need someone to clone them I have tried GTS cloning to no avail. the shinies are a pachirisu and a starly. I would need 3 extra starly clones and the original back. For the pachirisu i would need 2 clones and the original back. Payment would be...
  10. F

SID

I've been posting this in many areas, and i'm gettting desperrate. I really want to start RNGing as i know what to do, but don't have my SID... Anyone who can help please post here or pm me. Thanks.
  11. F

Japanese Ditto or foreign!!

I really need a foreign ditto, as i'm starting RNGing soon. I have some pokemon and stones, etc, so ask if there is anything in particular you want. Any help with finding my SID will be appreciated too.
  12. F

SID HELP!!!

I don't know if this is the right place (again), but i need to find my SID so i can RNG, which i mostly know how to do. Please, all help is appreciated, but i don't have an action replay so codes won't help.
  13. F

Need my SID please!!

I'm not sure this is the right place to post but i'll give it a try. I have been learning how to RNG breed and am about to try it....One problem though is that i don't know my SID code. I don't have an ar but anyone who does or can help please post here. If you can help i will post my friend...
  14. F

Woot, i'm here....

hey guys, i'm new to the forums here, just checked them out yesterday and am a big fan of them. I'm not new to pokemon, i have finished pokemon silver,yellow,ruby,leaf green, and am on diamond and platinum now. My cartridge for diamond was stolen :( so i'm getting another soon, but i have a...
Back
Top Bottom