• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Keegman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Which Aspect of the Games Do You Think Has the Most Contrived Appearance in the Show?

I'm calling it now for the goddamn coin flip app on Dawn's watch. "IT'S SO EXCITING!" No. No it's not. Shut up. I hate you.
  2. K

Thought Excercise: What Would a City-Based Pokémon Game Look Like?

So it was sparked here by the mention of having battles in a city, but it was an idea I wanted to pursue in a more appropriate forum: What would a Pokemon game look like if it were set in one massive city? First and foremost, however, I want to insist: If you think this is a stupid idea...
  3. K

No Pokemon Following You, Apparently

I'm surprised how disappointed I am by this. It means that the companion pokemon wasn't a new feature they were proof-of-concept-ing, but rather just another gimmick to make you buy the remakes. How do other people feel about this? And, honestly, how many of you are holding out hope that...
  4. K

Do you think Ninjask and Shedinja share memories?

This bugs (ha) the crap out of me. When a Ninjask and Shedinja that came from the same Nincada look at each other, do you think it's like looking into a funhouse mirror? Do you think they fight over their mutual favorite toy, or a preferred napping spot? I've never evolved a Nincada...
  5. K

Wanted - Glameow, Stunky

I don't have Pearl, and I don't have the Manaphies to trade on the GTS for these two pokies. I just need a random glameow and a random stunky. They don't have to be anything special. I will accept freshly caught, unvetted pieces of crap. If you're willing to help a brother out, and not ask...
  6. K

Does changing the DS date effect the Safari Zone blocks?

Wasn't sure where to ask this, so, here we are. Really, the question is, can I cheat the block upgrading system?
  7. K

Want - Chikorita, Totodile

Had a few offers, but no followup. I haven't even seen a Chikorita, so I can't look for any on the GTS. IVs, EVs, PVs, and DVDs don't matter, nor does nature, nor does gender. Shininess would be kickass, but also unnecessary. In exchange I can get you Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur, Charmander...
  8. K

Swarm Grief

Le sigh. Today is my third day having a swarm of Mawile (not in a row), and I'm tired of it, and them, because Mawile are stupid. Yesterday I had a swarm of Clamperl, caught 10, and not one had either of the DeepSea-items. I have yet to catch a Snubbull or Qwilfish. You guys...
  9. K

Have you see this bus?

This bus is adorable. http://kotaku.com/5505174/the-greatest-school-bus-in-japan
  10. K

Offering Cyndaquils for the other two starters

Simple, common request. I've had a Cyndaquil on the GTS asking for a Totodile since Monday, and no takers, so I've decided to try a different route. I don't know the etiquette here (do we post our friend codes here? Do we schedule a time? DO WE HOPE?!), so if anyone wants to educate me, let's...
Back
Top Bottom