Search results for query: *

1. S

On writing large/long pokémon battles.

Hi guys, in the next chapter of my fic, Seasons i have a battle that has been building for a while, and its proving to be quite a long written thing. So, in your experience/opinion, would you say to keep it as one section or to split it up into chapters? I'm more or less done writing it and i'm...
  2. S

Views on Reboots?

Hi there, a few of the older users may recognise me, but i imagine none of you newer ones will. Basically, a few years ago, i had a relatively well received fic going, called Seasons, and was wondering, if i were to reboot this fic from the beginning (with changes of course, not just copy and...
  3. S

MATURE: A Shattered Realm

Chapter 1 Nathaniel's breath steamed into the crisp winter air in front of him, as did that of the other men around him. Behind, the lights of Cerulean could vaguely be seen in the distance, a days trek away. Ahead lay their mission, entrusted to them by Saffronion high command. His grip...
  4. S

New fic coming

Hi guys, I'm back!! Just to let you know, i have a new fic coming out, most likely in the next week, its in the final stages of story planning and then i can get my drafts of the first chapters written. Unfortunately this does mean i won't be continuing Seasons as i got too detached over...
  5. S

Merry Christmas!

To all writers, reviewers and readers, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, as, when this was posted, in the UK 25th Dec was 24 mins ago! Hope you all have a good day!!
  6. S

TEEN: Seasons, Book 1: Autumn

Seasons Contents Book 1 Chapter 1: The Champion Chapter 2: All Alone Chapter 3: The Tournament Begins Chapter 4: A Worthy Successor? Chapter 5: It Runs in the Family! Chapter 6: End of an Era Chapter 7: Blood Feud Chapter 8: Sootopolis Chapter 9: The Order Chapter 10: Pokémon...
  7. S

Titles

Hey guys, I'm back after a few months break, and i'm getting a new story up and running. I already have the plot for the first section layed out, and have a good idea what i want to do in the others (I plan to have it split into 4 distinct sections or 'books')The only thing i have a problem...
  8. S

General Question

Hi guys, just a wide one here, I've seen the phrase 'shipping' thrown around a lot, yet I have never actually seen it explained by someone, So what do you, in short, consider shipping to be? P.S. If this is in the wrong place forgive me oh mighty mods, but i trust the views of the writers...
  9. S

Squads

Right, simple one here, what process do you go through when picking pokemon for a character in your fic? Obviously this mainly applies to your own characters more, but you must go through a process for anime/game characters to some degree as well. I'm asking because this is often the thing I...
  10. S

COMPLETE: A Day at War (Non-Poké One Shot)

As my brothers in arms died around me, I did the only thing I could. I ran. I struggled to remember the route through the twisting metal corridors, and the thud of my armoured feet echoed loudly over the constant thrum of laser fire. I rounded a left, then a right, then a left, ran down a...
  11. S

Writer's Block, how to get past it?

Okay, i'll make this to the point. I have reached chapter 10 of my fic, and my mind has gone completely blank. For almost the last week or so, my normal mind full of ideas has completely dried up. So my question to you is this. Is there a way to get over or get past writer's block? Any...
  12. S

Tribulations of a Trainer,

Contents Chapter 1, See Below Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 1 :- Welcome to the world of pokémon! Tsume was ten years old, and his whole life he had looked forward to becoming a pokémon...
  13. S

Pokemon making a return??

Hi people!!! I was just wondering is anyone noticing a return of the popularity of pokémon? I mean of course it has its loyal fanbase (and most of us are probably on this website :p). Around where I live and people i know who live father a field are beginning to becom interested again, and...
  14. S

A True Calling

Prologue: “Please sir! We have no more!” The two elderly shop owners were cowering in the corner of their small wooden store, desperately trying to plead with the huge man whose features were hidden by shadows. “ I know your lying!” the man roared, “ Perhaps all you need is a...
Back
Top Bottom