Search results for query: *

• Users: sinez
  • Order by date
  1. S

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

*hasnt played emerald in WAY to long* ummmm... wasnt he the guy with the gardivior that made your rival look like a 2 year old? if so, HECK YES, otherwise i dont realy know. i just hope that it comes witht he good old fasioned lack of large land masses, as we all know, hoenn is essentialy...
  2. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion the gender thing would be like gardivior, so male loppuny would be possable, but not nessacary. and the gender difference would just mean that the color pallet is different between games. its happened before. i dont think anyone would complain if...
  3. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion true, im not shure what one would look like, but did anyone know what galade would look like? coincidentaly i also expect an evolution for loppuny that is gender specific, since male loppunys, especialay shinys, truely suffer. (actualy, alot of...
  4. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion well, i persoanly predict some evolution involving absol, either a gender specific one (note: from the oponents veiw, most people would call absol a masculin pokemon, but from the back sprite it looks considerably more femminin, well it does.) or even...
  5. S

New WiFi Event - Ash's Pikachu

Re: Ash's Pikachu event i personaly hope for a more epic battle against red, blue, AND leaf, at the same time, with your rival and the other main charecter (like ethan if you played lyra in hg/ss) in a HUGE EFFING TRIPPLE BATTLE. well, wouldnt that be epic? anyway, i hope its not like...
  6. S

Do you relate songs to your Pokémon?

i made an entire playlist to a pokemon i dont even have yet, im going to get a shiny beldum named bass, so i made a playlist called project basshunter... guess what the main band in it is?
  7. S

Whitney

i got metronomed by one of her pokemon, and it used JUDGMENT. im proud to say it was likly the earliest in the game anyone has ever had thier starter die to judgment. i am imensly proud. (and later that year in a battle against my friend his togapi used metranome and cast dark void... my luck...
  8. S

HG&SS finished times

i have a ton of time spent in the game, i think im at the 200th hour... not shure though. (if it is then i spent more time on this than i did on ToS, and i took twice the minimum time in that game, the last boss was rather anti-climactic when your that strong, and then i found out about the...
  9. S

Old habits die hard :3

I never played gold or silver, but i played fire red and emerald, and from that what did i carry? the need to have a gardivior in my party. it was NEEDED, eventualy she got stroger than my starter... and then i had to fight the dark typ eleit four. (not fun, but i also brought in a lvl 1...
  10. S

Which protagonists-rival trio is your favorite?

even though it goes against any nature i have (i started with fire red and emerald, so i should be biased.) i prefer silver over all the rivals, but i still wanted to have a huge triple battle in the end of hg/ss where you fight against THREE PEOPLE all with two pokemon, so its you, silver, and...
  11. S

VOTE FOR THE NEXT FLAWLESS GIVEAWAY (Important new info, see last post)

hillarious story, i caught a cubone in the rock tunnel, and then i checked its iv's in a iv calculator, the only possablilties were 30-31, and i knew it couldnt be 30 so i already had the cubone i needed! (lol) and then i got a cubone with an adamate nature and the right ivs... and ithad...
  12. S

Rate my team???

I cant say its a perfect team, but it will beat just about any in-game challenge (minus the rematch with blue... not shure about that)I personaly dont use starters, but thats just me. (because they are rather predicable and usualy not as powerful as people think. i would like to see a starter...
  13. S

WANTED: Shiny Ditto

Well, i would get you one, but: 1) they are not exactly common, as they cannot be masuda'd. 2) chaning them is almost impossable 3) i think you want one to help breed a shiny pokemon from it, but breeding a pokemon from a shiny does not at all effect the chance of getting a shiny from...
  14. S

Wanted: A few things for the pokedex.

*Random egg related fact* it normaly takes a few minuets to hatch an egg, but depending on the egg it is possable to hatch one in around a minuet using pokemon with abilities such as thick fat and magma armor. anyway, im glad to see you got thoes rare dex entries for your pkdx! does that...
  15. S

Wait! what? Moments

i was stuck with only my lvl 35 vibrava vs a team of asploding gravlers, and 2 had already fainted, his last gravler was on the field, and i used fly. thus dodging his explode and winning the fight. that was a rather epic wait... what? moment.
  16. S

Favorite Soundtrack?

Re: Do you like the games' music? Which Gen. is your favorite? everything that has the gb sounds. i mean in ss, everything sounds better with the gb sounds.
  17. S

What's the perfect Pokémon team?

suecoon is a watter typ. and isnt that powerfull. its a great pokemon, but its not as good as say.. kyoger.
  18. S

General questions thread - have a question? Ask here!

well, after reading through the whole thread, i never heard anyone ask this: i already know how to trade and everything, but when im in the room there was at first only 1 section... that was fine. then there were 2.. that at least fit on-screen, but now there are 3, and its getting confusing...
  19. S

My First Catching Project [Shiny Shinx]

Well, thank you for helping us all get shiney (and extreemly usefull) pokemon, and i wish you luck in any future projects you work on! and since there is no rep, have a kookie! (::)
  20. S

Which kind of Pokémon do you prefer?

i personaly had a gardivior in my party for half the game, epic dream eater is epic (and OP, but who cares?) anyway, i usualy build up a decent team throughout the game, but then start trying to build a perfect one. (marowak has the highest attack stat in the game if bred and trained right...
Back
Top Bottom