Search results for query: *

1. R

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy Year II: Second Year Rhapsody

Genesect, Victini and Chigon. Oh My! FYI Swak stands for sealed with a kiss. Though my sis had the same problem.
  2. R

I think some of us (Reggie) would rather not know what happened...
  3. R

I'm Aussie and I agree with that! It shows that they are teenagers and will on occasion so something completely stupid (We all did). As for Fin, what will he do next? Tell Drayden His father is a better Trainer? (Would be worth watching!)
  4. R

That Pic: Awwww! The Jack and Marie angle: Awww! (Damn! Now I sound girly!)
  5. R

TEEN: Stainless Steel: Steven Stone's Adventures in Hoenn (Chapter 25)

Did someone break the Fourth Wall? :)
  6. R

Yay! more fight scenes! and Fin still has the killer instinct, With an appearance from Garchomp! and as for Reggie, I have a feeling Pidgeot's speed will be a factor reaching Skyla and Chigon.
  7. R

SKYRIDGE: Ted's Story - Redemption

I agree, Ted just can't get a break anymore. Though now you have added a new mystery. Did he or Didn't he get Mewtwo?
  8. R

Fin's Pachirisu and Darren's remark :XD2: as for Alison and Darren I'd like more battles!
  9. R

I don't suppose we'll see Link pop out of his ball to try killing Christopher? Not a bad filler, and now we have other things to think about ie Who is Nighthawk?, Is Alice still upset?, Will Link, Ledge and Adam team up to murder Chris?(Don't have to answer the last one :) )
  10. R

TEEN: Fabricati Diem, Pvnc (Violence, Romance, Outlandish concepts)

Fabricati Diem, Pvnc (Violence, Romance, Outlandish concepts) CHAP 1 I cry for your pardon, because due to circumstances beyond my control I was only able to get this chapter up today. Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon Chapter 1 FOURTEEN YEARS LATER The grey clouds shattered the calm...
  11. R

TEEN: Welcome to Our World

Sorry, just caught up. Still S & G issues with the chapters, but at least Ed & Shirl finally got together! (maybe he can stop moping and be happy sometimes)
  12. R

Sorry I'm late, now to business. Good to see Link still has homicidal tendencies because if it was left out it would have felt rushed. I agree with Haze in that Alice finally told Ted her feelings, but it should have been a scene. Also I don't mind the length of the story, as long as it is at...
  13. R

YAY! HE'S BACK!!! please don't do that to us again (puppy dog look). Seriously though it's great to see you back and raring to go.
  14. R

The filler was enjoyable. Will Fin get his comeuppance for admitting to being a peeping tom? :D Also are you selling pics of the catfight?
  15. R

Sorry for my absence, I moved at start of November and didn't get an internet connection till a few days ago. Now here I go: I like the new characters, though it aint hard to figure Matthew bats for the other team, I honestly thought Darren would explode at the mention of 'Battly Stuff' and I...
  16. R

Sky Flame Haze the fic is crossed between modern and medieval times. The swords are kept out of tradition as much as necessity. The criticism is much appreciated, and I'll incorporate it into future chapters. To anyone who reads this, I am in the middle of moving house so the next chapter may be...
  17. R

Okay so this is My first fic ever, and also my first major writing project in 5 years. This fic idea has been rolling in my head for a while and it has finally managed to leave my brain. DISCLAIMER:I don't own pokemon, but if I did, I could go to university. PROLOGUE The man stood amidst...
  18. R

An Idea rollin' in my head.

The Brotherhood of Chaos is more of a cross between a cult, army, and tribal clannish structure. Don't worry, they aren't trying to destroy the universe, Their main goals are to enslave, destroy all resistance, and rule through fear & intimidation.(Try to take over the land is basically what I'm...
  19. R

Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

Mr. Mime. I am frightened of and hate Mimes.
Back
Top Bottom