Search results for query: *

1. R

TEEN: Fabricati Diem, Pvnc (Violence, Romance, Outlandish concepts)

Okay so this is My first fic ever, and also my first major writing project in 5 years. This fic idea has been rolling in my head for a while and it has finally managed to leave my brain. DISCLAIMER:I don't own pokemon, but if I did, I could go to university. PROLOGUE The man stood amidst...
  2. R

An Idea rollin' in my head.

I'm thinking of an idea for a Pokemon fic, However, I am not exactly a decent writer. The story revolves around an Original region, and sort of a cross between Medieval and modern times for the setting. There are organisations that take in recruits and new citizens every year at the Harvest...
  3. R

R18+ in Australia

Well now it is official. Australia will now get an R18+ rating for video games later in the year. After years of Arguing, Petitioning, Protesting and Activist-ing(not sure that's a real word) Australia finally has an Adults-Only rating. Australia is no longer the odd one out! :spin:
  4. R

Hello there!

My name is Micheal. I have been a fan of pokemon (games, manga and anime) since 1998. I Love Snorlax! Willing to take on all comers as soon as i can get my friend code up.
Back
Top Bottom