Search results for query: *

1. Kavidun

Pokémon Transformation Hypnosis!

Hey guys, I just made a new wave of transformation hypnosis files, designed to give you hallucinations of being a Pokémon. Basically it guides you into a trance and puts you through the experience, which (if and only if you desire) can have lasting hallucinations of being a Poké. To use: Pick...
  2. Kavidun

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Seven- The End is Near- 3/23/15 ...Great.
  3. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Seven- Tick Tock- 3/21/15 Vote: The_Pikachu
  4. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Six- Coin Flips- 3/18/15 Vote: Rabbit
  5. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 Whoops. Guess I got a bit ahead of myself and forgot what phase it was... x.x
  6. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 Vote: Rabbit (WHOOPS!)
  7. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 Are we going to go for Rabbit now then? Rabbit is still sus.
  8. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15 First of all, for the SECOND time this game I must state that I'm female. More on topic: I'm interested in the game, I actively read the thread, and I don't like to just blindly follow my Mason partner. I'm not contributing much because...
  9. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Four- Misfire- 3/14/15 Sorry for voting you, buddy. Hope your restless spirit can continue helping us somehow <3
  10. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Four- Suspenseful Silence- 3/12/15 Vote: Denial
  11. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Three- Secrets- 3/9/15 I don't use Bulba much anymore, I check about once a day usually. That's not an excuse (especially during a Maf game, I know) but that's why. I'm not sure who to side with here honestly so I'm going to not vote this phase unless I see good...
  12. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Two- Hunger- 3/8/15 Apparently I'm pro at misreading things, so apologies for the confusion last day phase. So... are we ever gonna stop lynching town? :/
  13. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Two- Silence- 3/6/15 Well thanks for "liking" me, I guess, but what did I do to make you like me? Seems like you're just saying that to try and make me look scummy along with you if it turns out Kyriaki is inno. Unvote: Kyriaki FoS: Leggo
  14. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Two- Silence- 3/6/15 VOTE: Kyriaki for reasons stated by @Midorikawa
  15. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day One- Tao Trio- 3/2/15 Just a side note, for the past 2 years now I've identified as female so I'd appreciate female pronouns - thanks!
  16. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day One- Tao Trio- 3/2/15 Unvote: No Lynch Vote: returnofMCH
  17. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day One- Tao Trio- 3/2/15 Well... I vote no lynch, since it's too early in the game to really prove or disprove anything right now. Vote: No Lynch
  18. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day One- Tao Trio- 3/2/15 (( Is it too late to confirm my role, Marius; ?))
  19. Kavidun

Re: Dragon Mafia- Signups- 2/18/15 Well, looks like I'm back into BMGf, and how better to reintegrate with the forums than a good 'old fashioned game of Mafia? <3 EDIT: I didn't even confirm I'd read the rules, welp, fave dragon is definitely Dialga.
  20. Kavidun

Not new, but...

...it's been a while. And I so need to get active here again >.> So... Yah. I'm Kavidun. Nice to meet you. I'm a brony, trans*, and obviously a Pokémon fan. (Or at least, 4th gen and below... kinda didn't like Black and White so haven't played X and Y... although I plan to if I stay active on...
Back
Top Bottom