• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Y

Help Create the Most Epic Pokemon Tale Ever Told

Simple, Team Plasma. Now I'm not talking about the strangly dressed morrons that appear in Pokémon Black and white but rather what they stand for. How about a group of violent people who want to do everything in their power to stop Pokémon violence and pokémon abuse. They could be against...
  2. Y

'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution als

Re: 'Zoroark: Master of Illusions' to debut February 5: Legendary Beasts distribution Is this event in the UK too?
  3. Y

Review BW006: The Dream Ruins! Munna and Musharna!!

I knew that, actually. And sure let it evolve; but why does that have to happen while Ash explores Issu? And I'm actually happy enough to let Kibago stay as it is; I never likes piplup and was more than a little pissed that it stayed as a piplup.
  4. Y

Review BW006: The Dream Ruins! Munna and Musharna!!

Awesome episode. Dento is just too great. :P Team rocket are now badass! Look at their intro in this episode; epicness. I think the trio each have a signature pokémon that won't evolve; Pikachu, Yanapuu and Kibago. Obviously Pikachu won't evovle but I can't see yanapuu evolving and in the...
  5. Y

Third Version?

You do know that there have been rumors that B/W are already enhanced for the 3DS, but this hasn't been confirmed. The rumors were startered, by the way, when some game developers noticed that some spirits (like the paws in the move assist) have very specail frames that may have something to...
  6. Y

Who's your favorite of the waiter trio?

Dento, no contest. I like Podd too, though but Dento is beyond awesome. He has my favorite monkey and he seems to be the leader of the three. Also his flamboyance is just brilliant!
  7. Y

Third Version?

Well if game freak HAD to make a game on the 3DS I would sa that it would be a 3D battling gmae like stadium. I don't know how you could transfer using only one 3DS but anyway that's beside the point. To be honest I couldn't see them NOT making the third version a 3DS game. After all why would...
  8. Y

-A Heart of Gold- (Chapter One Posted)

Thank you, and I enjoy doing stuff with Lyra. Nah, Ethan's name didn't come from anything cool like that =P His name means strong and a hawk is a strong bird :) I also wanted to give him the name of a bird because... well...
  9. Y

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

Just caught a lotad in emerald. Nicknames him Eduardo because of his final evolution ;)
  10. Y

I see, well the bigger changes will apear later on anyway! :)
  11. Y

Well I do double space and I find its too gapy if I triple space. Hmm, some of the paragraphs were moved together when I pasted this from word it seems, a fixed those ones ;) Anything else on the story? Umm, sure!
  12. Y

Third Version?

Guys I had a thought a minute ago. What if the third version is for the 3DS? It would be basicly be the same but with 3D battles and stuff. You see, I don't think Game Freak can wait for a new set of Pokémon games to get a Pokémon game on the 3DS
  13. Y

Re: -A Heart of Gold- (Prologue Up) Had a thought about Ethan's team today and I'm really confused on what he should catch. Though the first Pokémon he catches is really a no-brainer, I won't spoil it for you guys until we come to that bridge. Anway, here is chapter one! Chapter One: Boredom...
  14. Y

COMPLETE: Rival's Story

No, I meant explaining how red got charizard and blastoise and such. I also guess that that's the cause of the destruction of cinnibar? The only one I can't see is Blue geting Machamp but thats minor.
  15. Y

That was awesome in a twisted kind of way. For example I couldn't really see Blue doing what he did but I guess he had reason. And so the fic ends, and, I have to say it was great! :) Well done and you did manage to tie up most of the loose ends!
  16. Y

Review BW005: Sanyou Gym! VS Baoppu, Hiyappu and Yanappu!!

I think the moves he used was; Water gun, fury swipes and the one where pickachu slipped was mud sport... I think.
  17. Y

Review BW005: Sanyou Gym! VS Baoppu, Hiyappu and Yanappu!!

That was epic :O Dento is my favorite anime charecter, ever. His two brothers are awesome as well. The way they walk into the spotlights at the begining was awesome;and Dento's constant spinning is great. The battling had me on the edge of my seat and I love pokabu even more now. Mijumaru's...
  18. Y

hii...=) (Who's Gay)

Hey, mate. Welcome to the forums. I don't think anyone here knows it but I'm gay so there's something in common, already. lol Enjoy yourself ;)
  19. Y

I think giovanni know this; he is trying to persuade Blue after all. He couldn't tell him that Red is the real hero.
  20. Y

O.o That was awesome in a sad kinda way. I'm really going to miss that optamistic sailor :( The next chapter is going to be big :O And so one of the most loved fics is coming to an end soon, damn that will be sad in a happy way! :) It was a good way of showing how Blue becomes a gym leader btw...
Back
Top Bottom