Search results for query: *

• Users: Yumega
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Y

-A Heart of Gold- (Chapter One Posted)

-A Heart of Gold- Note: This has nothing todo with Glitchipedia's Heart of Gold: The Kris/Soul Story. Author's Note: This idea came to my head when I fished out one of my old attempts at Fanfiction; a badly written Prologue for a fic. I opened it up and was surprised to find that I thought...
  2. Y

Contest Shuckle VS Corsola

VS I'm not really all that fond of rock types, actually. And, I know I'm not the only one. We see geodude and Onix in every region (Though they shouldn't appear in the region dex of BW) so we don't exactly gasp in surprise every time we see one in a cave like some people used to do. Other...
  3. Y

Two fics at once?

Okay, I know this is frowned apon alot and I've taken that into account. Should I go ahead with a second fic? I really want this one to be updated more than my other one and I also want it to be Darker. But I'm not too sure to go ahead with it. I plan to put in the same input with both...
  4. Y

Contest Jynx VS Mr. Mime

VS To this day I always look at these two first Gen Psychic types and think that they are part of the same family! Jynx is based on a woman and Mr. Mime is based on a Man (How you get female Mr. Mimes is beyond me -_-) I still find these two Pokémon original despite both being based on...
  5. Y

Shiny wishing eevee giveaway! :)

-CLOSED- (opening again tomorrow) I was thinking that, well, for most people the holidays are ending very soon and everyone will be going back to school, which means less time for Games and such. Well, this giveaway is to help you people get through the term with a shiny eevee at your side...
  6. Y

Pokémon, Shinies, Items and Fossils!

What I can Offer Shiny: Slowpoke|Male|Lv.6|Lonely|Oblivious|Curse,Yawn,tackle,Growl| Misdreavus|Male|Lv.5|Sassy|Levitate|Growl,Psywave,Spite| Note:Shinies ARE legit Clones! Pokémon: Mr.Mime|Female|Lv.16|Quirky|Soundproof|Copycat,Meditate,Encore,DoubleSlap...
  7. Y

Contest Squirtle VS Totodile

VS Who do you think is better in: Looks? Battles? Moveset? And Usefullness?
  8. Y

Wanted- TM09 -Bullet Seed

FC:- 2064~4239~7844 So basically I caught a bellsprout who had forgotten the move Vine whip and instead new the move wrap -_- Wrap is more or less useless so I need a physical grass type move for my poor Bellsprout. And that's where Bullet Seed came from. Now, here's the hitch. I've...
  9. Y

-Barry's Story-(Chapter 4 is up)

-RATED 13- ^Credit for awesome Banner goes to Blazaking EX, thanks mate ;)^ I searched up the name Barry for the forums and couldn't see a fiction telling Barry's story for Pokémon platinum (or any other game) so I decided I would write this rival story. But if there is then I apollogise...
  10. Y

Pokemon-The Rocket Story

-This fic is rated 15 because of dark scenes, strong language in some parts, some minor sex hints and violence- First I would like to point out some obvious and not so obvious things about this fic. It’s my first one so keep that in mind when reading. This does not mean I want you to spare on...
  11. Y

Wanted: Thunderstone URGENT

Wanted: Thunderstone Offering: 31 Feragilator Togepi masterballs Arcanine shuckle
  12. Y

Offering: Lv.31 Fergaligator

I was raising my Fergligator when I checked out my team. It needs to change! I need to evovle my Pickachu and my Nidorino. So It's decided. I'm willing to trade my 31 Fegaligator for just a thunder/moon stone. First come first serve. Male 31 FERALIGATOR Quirky Nature/Quick tempered Moves: Surf...
  13. Y

Offering: Togepi, masterballs, items and Pokemon

Wanted: 1) Thunder Stone 2) Lum berry 3) Starters Offering: 1) Baby Togepi 2) Master balls (4 tops) 3) Slowpoke, Lv6 (can teach surf) 4) Sudowoodo, Lv20 5) Onix, Lv3 6) Weedle, LV17 (Knows bug bite) 7) Spinarak, LV14 8) UNKOWN Lv5 (H) 9) UNKOWN Lv5 (C) 10) Miracle seed 11) Everstone 12) Sun...
  14. Y

Evolve my Onix -URGENT-Can give Shiny

Just quick shout out. I need my Onix to evolve urgently. I can suply the Metal Coat so if anyone would be as kind as to help me out and trade it over and back that would be amazing. It's really urgent so I can't actually prepare anything to give in return yet. But I may be abloe to givea...
  15. Y

Wanted: Piloswine! (Can give Cyndiquil)

Hello people! Just sat down and looked at what Pokemon I could use for my team and thought about an Ice and ground type. Piloswine is the first Pokemon that sprung to mind! Piloswine! Any gender At least level 35 and can't be more than level 40! I would like to know what moves it learns before...
Back
Top Bottom