Search results for query: *

1. P

Offering Pokewalker Pikachu

i am intrested in your flying pikachu, whats its nature before i offer
  2. P

NEARLY PEREFECT IV WOOPERS WITH AMAZING EGG MOVES!!

I know this is alot to ask but do any other woopers have Iv's around this, also what are there natures? hp 25+ atk 31 def 31 spa 31 spd 31 speed 0 (or lower than 10) I can offer a shinny onix, shinny swalabu, shinny rattata, shinny heracross, legit game stop deyoxs (non-shinny).. ill...
  3. P

YOU SHODDA BOUGHT IT WHEN YOU SAW IT AT PIKMIN'S!

Re: Pikmin's NEW onion, with MOAR UBERNESS! any luck clonning the shinny corsola?
  4. P

I am being taken over by pikachu & misdrevas, please help, theyre free to good homes!

Re: I am being taken over by pikachu & misdrevas, please help, theyre free to good ho Will you be able to trade a male misdeavous with nasty plot right now ?
  5. P

Looking for Shiny Charmander

alright that sounds good i am eastern time though :P
  6. P

Senzura's Legitimate Variety Shop [Real Life Obligations are finished! Back to work!]

Re: Senzura's Legitimate Variety Shop [Approved and Ready for requests] I am just wondering how beldum is going? if you need more time on it thats fine.
  7. P

I am intrested in Rayquaza - (my emerald) Timid - Level 70 for a shinny timid charmander tell me when you can trade
  8. P

I am intrested in the natures and levels of these pokes..Id also like to know which ones are yours and which ones are from your game. Since i want legit pokes since what i offer is legit :kawaii: RegiIce Regirock Groudon Kyogre Rayquaza Zapdos Moltres Articuno Heatran...
  9. P

Wanted - chikorita and help with evolving eevee to glaceon/leafeon

so far only timid chikorita
  10. P

Offering: Legit Shiny LVL 1 Gible

do you know its iv's? or nature?
  11. P

Wanted: Mew

i have hayleys mew and a lvl 1 ut porygon ill take both deoxys for them
  12. P

FLAWLESS STARTERS

i can give you a flawless modest ditto right now but.. how did you obtain these flawless starters did you rng them yourself?
  13. P

All Winner's path pokemon

id like the careful one i could offer any of these offering: sableye lotad gible spiritomb lavitar absol electrike seedot lapras kecleon pineco teddiursa lickitounge castaform shuppet rotom shellder tyrouge shroomish swablu heracross kabuto cranidos vulpix growlithe...
  14. P

Munchlax w/selfdestruct and leftovers

alright ill see you then
  15. P

Ill take the bashful munchlax then for the cranidos i cant trade right now but i can later tonight. I am eastern time right now its 2:14pm what about you?
  16. P

Is the timid or bashful one male? or anyone of the ones you obtained today? i offer these since you have all the starters offering: sableye lotad gible lavitar absol electrike seedot lapras kecleon pineco teddiursa lickitounge castaform shuppet rotom shellder tyrouge...
  17. P

Take My Childrens (Announcement 1-11-11 See last page)

Re: Take My Childrens (Some 'new' additions 5-4-10) I still want this tyrouge i just havent been on and seen you yet xD
  18. P

Surskit

welcome to bulba
  19. P

i can offer you all of the starters: Treecko, torchic, mudkip, squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander, chikorita, cyndaquil, totidile, piplup, turtiwig, chimchar.. and various other ss and hg exclusives and some pokes from gen 3 id like to know the nature of them :)
  20. P

Wanted: Flying or Surfing Pikachu

i vmd you i am in wfc now..
Back
Top Bottom