• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: pilar J
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Offering: Good natured mew for an uber

Offering: MEW its haleys is un-shinny lvl 50 0/2 I am realy looking for: Suicune:Bold, calm, modest, timid, realaxed, sassy palkia - hasty, timid, modest, mild, bold, calm kygore- from heart gold various natures excepted. Must be from heart gold i want it to activate the event to...
  2. P

touched wiped SHAYMIN & oddballs

Hello :D *I am EST time* *No hacks please, RNG and Clones are fine Thats all. i am offering a shaymin i got from a trade awhile back. Its level 39 but i got someone to ev wipe it. (Basicly that means all its...
  3. P

newzors

:banana: hello everyone i am glad i stumbled upon these fourms. hope to see you in trades :p
  4. P

very hacked shinny jirachi

Offering: hacked, touched, japanese shinny jirachi lvl 9 Does not unlock hg/ss event, will update your pokedex its been in my game for months and nothing has crashed i didnt hack it a friend did. would like munchlax from a tree, any level any stats, nickname doesnt matter. or a legit...
Back
Top Bottom