Search results for query: *

• Users: Valie
  • Order by date
  1. V

Luna x Cullen

Here you go: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wl3ytBJtWR0 Are there any other Luna x Cullen scenes you want uploaded so you can play/analyze them?
  2. V

Will we be seeing a lot of this girl here?

I love her clothes, although her giant bag is impractical (if not downright ridiculous) to carry around on a journey. It should be a backpack, even though backpacks aren't fashionable on girls. As for shipping... It'd be cute if she hit on Ash and maybe gave him a kiss... only to have Ash...
  3. V

Dreamshipping (Ash x Mew) General Discussion

Hmm... I've never thought about this. I have nothing against it (hell, my two favorite pairings are human x Pokémon). In fact, it's cute! ^^; But I can't see it working. Like Joey said, Mew's innocent and playful and Ash is stupid when it comes to romance. Nonetheless, though, this is an...
  4. V

How Did Your Fav. Pokemon Become Your Fav.?

When I was first introduced to the anime, my favorite Pokémon was Pikachu, but that was mainly because the first episode I saw was about Ash's Pikachu. Later on, I liked Charmander. But then in April 1999, I suddenly got into Mew and Mewtwo - and I've adored them ever since. Mewtwo's history...
  5. V

Which is your favorite Steel Pokemon?

Lucario... by far. Not only is he my favorite steel-type, but arguably my favorite Pokémon. Other steel-types I like a lot are Aron (cute!), Skarmory and Scizor.
  6. V

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

I'm not sure if I've responded to this thread. Ack. I got into Pokémon when I was 10, and I'm now 18. I must admit, though, that there was a period of about two years where I wasn't into Pokémon. But I'm back into it ^_^;
  7. V

Pokemon in Robot Chicken (again)

I love Pokémon parodies XD
  8. V

Regirock, Registeel, or Regiice?

Eh... Part of me agrees with others here - the Regis are cool because of the mystery surrounding them. But at the same time, I can't stand the things. I don't know why >> Is it just me, or on the eighth movie, does Registeel sound like it's saying "Let's go out for coffee"? O_o;; (And you...
  9. V

Who do you think you are?

I'm sort of like a combination between Ash and Brock. Like Ash, I believe it's more important to form friendships with one's Pokémon rather than go out catching a ton of them. I'm not into battling, though. In fact, generally Pokémon battles bore me o_o Like Brock, I'd like to be a...
  10. V

history

@Cooper. Spoilers ahead for the 8th movie, but it will help explain what GreatLiver said: The 8th movie sort of explained the history of the Pokémon world. It wasn't detailed, though. It showed an evolutionary branch that started with Mew, then went on to talk about humans and Pokémon...
  11. V

Review The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon

This thread has gone somewhat off-topic from giving reviews, so what I'm going to say is outdated at this point. Sorry =\ With that said... All the voices were bad, especially Ash's and James'. However, the special itself annoyed me much more. HOW did Dr. Yung know about Mewtwo considering...
  12. V

What if legendaries arent legendaries...?

I was at first under the impression that legendaries were called legendary because they were one-of-a-kind. But the anime makes it clear that there are more than one to a species, like you said. At this point, I feel that there are only two one-of-a-kind legendaries: Mewtwo and Ho-oh. Because...
  13. V

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) and Malik Ishtar (Yuugiou).
  14. V

Delia/Caroline ship?

Because that kills the yuri-ness. Brock's mother is hideous XD With that said, I've never thought of Delia x Caroline, but it works...
  15. V

Eevee and the "Eons"

I believe that Eevee is a fox, but not a fennec fox. If anything, Eevee is most like a Blanford's fox: http://www.breedingcentresharjah.com/images/Research/Blanford's%20camera%20trap.gif Notice the tail is white-tipped like Eevee's, and the fur is darker than a fennec's.
  16. V

The Mewtwo Fan Club!

May I join? Mewtwo is my favorite character :3
  17. V

What was your first Pokemon Trading Card?

Mine was either a Vulpix or a Growlithe. At the time, I had a small collection of Pokémon fanarts. A boy said he'd trade those two cards for my collection. What a stupid trade I did, especially considering that he probably claimed he drew the fanarts after -_-;;
  18. V

What is your least favorite Pokemon?

Oh... Exploud. I should've thought of that. It's right down there with Exeggutor x_X
  19. V

Who is you're favorite Character in Pokémon?

My favorite character is Ai, followed by Lucario, Mewtwo, Mew, Ash, Molly, and Pikachutwo/Pikachu's clone. Ai - Generally I find nice, innocent characters to be boring, yet Ai's an exception. She is compassionate and taught Mewtwo all she knew. Plus, I admired that she comforted Mewtwo over her...
  20. V

What is your least favorite Pokemon?

The Regis, for the same reason that Unregistered said. Besides, they're just so... boring looking, to put it in the nicest way possible.
Back
Top Bottom