Search results for query: *

1. P

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

It has to be mudkip. Mudkip is one of my favorite pokemon and what I chose back in Emerald. If I get the other version (still not completely sure, which I'll get) I'll use torchic because I've never picked it before.
  2. P

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 Are we sure these are straight remakes? The wording used (new adventure and new world) makes me think that these games will be set in Hoenn, but with a new story. One way or another I'm super excited! Gen III...
  3. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You can get more mega stones. After you participate in the Battle Maison once go to the northmost part of Kiloude and go from there. After you do that, going to Lumiose will initiate a post-game sidequest, with an old friend, and of course you...
  4. P

Trainer PR Videos

You may or may not have done this already, but in South Boulevard of Lumiose City there is a building where you can make short ten second videos of yourself and/or your pokemon. I suppose it's the musical/pokestar studios of this generation. If you have made one what do you think of it? I think...
  5. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Why do pokemon sometimes come out with a pink light. For example I caught an azurill with a dive ball and when sent out it appeared with a pink light instead of the dive ball's blue. Then when it evolved into marill it seemed to come out with the...
  6. P

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

I agree that carbink may be related to diancie...but of course these pokemon aren't related: But just in case, someone should test carbink with an eviolite.
  7. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you are chaining for a shiny pokemon and see shining grass, can you save before entering it and if something goes wrong you can reset and find it again or does that not work?
  8. P

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I was stuck in Slateport and couldn't figure out how to progress for the longest time in Emerald...I didn't realize the bike path is above you, I thought you couldn't go past it and I never even tried. It really annoyed me that the lady wouldn't let me pass without a bike and I had no idea where...
  9. P

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

At this point I don't think they will do R/S/E remakes anymore, because I don't think they'd go back to sprites after transitioning to 3D and I don't really think it would be a simple remake if the whole thing was 3D. I love R/S/E, but at this point I hope they instead decide to make whole new...
  10. P

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

More Fairy Types With the advent of the new fairy type, several old Pokemon have been reclassified as fairy type. However, due to the fact that X and Y are currently unhackable and Pokemon Bank does not come out until December, it's possible that there are more old Pokemon that are now fairy...
  11. P

GEN VI: LF: Sturdy Bergmite

I am looking for a bergmite with it's hidden ability, sturdy. I can offer protean frogadiers, magician braixens, and shadow tag gothoritas.
  12. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'm not sure exactly where, but there is a sachet in Cyllage City.
  13. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anybody know what all the terrain moves do (misty terrain, electric terrain, etc.)? I'm pretty sure what it says on their description isn't everything because all misty terrain says is that is protects against status. However, I'm pretty...
  14. P

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread I'm also disappointed in the lack of Pokemon this generation, but I feel that Game Freak could possibly release more Pokemon in an update. It feels wrong not having event legendaries, but since we can't hack X and Y yet it's...
  15. P

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I really love this feature. I've gotten a lot of route 1 pokemon, but I have gotten some gems like a German eevee named Eric, who became the father of a shiny eevee. Also, since I can find wartortles in my friend safari (which is awesome. I think this is the first time starters can be found in...
  16. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you remove a mega stone from a mega-evolved Pokemon through trick, thief, or whatever will it de-mega-evolve?
  17. P

Re: Shiny pokemon On release I found a shiny hippopotas while stomping around on rhyhorn. If I hadn't seen the shine I wouldn't have noticed it was shiny. EDIT: I got German eevee called Eric from wonder trade and then started breeding it to get a female. Then I hatched a white eevee!...but I...
  18. P

October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions rev

Re: October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions All of this looks really cool. Chespin evo looks a bit strange as does fennekin's (why is there a stick in it's tail?) froakie's looks good, though I suppose the starter middle evolutions have always been sort...
  19. P

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

I would like an avatar, please: What character, or Pokemon you want: Chespin What design you want: Curved What colours you want: Browns and greens maybe a little orange What style you want: Grassy, and spiky
  20. P

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread I have to say chespin is amazing. I also really like the others starters, but chespin is the best. Anyways I'm pretty sure chespin is a hedgehog. The english and spanish names (which are both chespin) Seem to be part chestnut and part pin, but...
Back
Top Bottom