• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Could a Pokémon/Digimon crossover ever work?

Last night my girlfriend showed me an article about who would win in a fight mega digimon or mega evolved pokemon. She cackled and said 'there are rookies that could decimate fully evolved pokemon.' I mean.. she's not wrong. Pretty sure Agumon could knock the stuffing out of a Charmeleon and...
  2. PinkIceFox

What is the most hated thing in Pokémon that you love? Why?

The always on EXP share. I know why most people hate it and I understand why they hate it. But I still love it because grinding up levels for magikarp and abra in Kanto was a pain in the assssssssss. Especially with Magikarp since I was always leveling it up before Misty to deal with her...
  3. PinkIceFox

Favourite Vivillon pattern?

Elegant is my favorite, followed closely by Fancy and Garden. I like the pretty plant ones and the dark purple on the elegant makes it stand out to me.
  4. PinkIceFox

Pokémon Plushies General Thread

I... I have so many pokemon plushies. SO many. I have big ones. Small ones. All kinds. Before I started collecting squishmallows my bed was already decently covered with pokemon plushies. My most recent purchases were a bidoof and a horsea. Though my mom decided I had to take Horsea and put it...
  5. PinkIceFox

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Kanto: Charmander Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Torchic Sinnoh: Chimchar Unova: Tepig Kalos: Fennekin Alola: Litten Galar: Scorbunny Paldea: Sprigatito One of these things is not like the others~♫
  6. PinkIceFox

What would you have changed about Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

-No Fetus people. We have the ability to have normal sized people now. We don't need to squish them into toddler or fetus form. -Make it a remake of platinum with whatever features they added to BDSP (I did not play the game, it did not look good to me at all so I don't know what all was added)...
  7. PinkIceFox

What is your Favorite Fossil Pokemon?

↑ This this this this this. Best fossil. Best pretty baby. So round and adorable.
  8. PinkIceFox

What kind of trainer are you?

I use pokemon I like. Pokemon I want to use. That's why I like playing pokemon games. And why I don't like battle towers or playing against people online. Because doing that I have to use specific teams and strategies to not get curb stomped every time.
  9. PinkIceFox

Your controversial opinions

I don't want to have to run a game all the way to Goldenrod to get there though. ;-; I play nuzlockes and the last time I started one and lost was before bugsy...
  10. PinkIceFox

Your controversial opinions

Team Aqua is the only villain team plot that makes sense for Hoenn region games. Maxi seems like he's too smart of a guy to not realize 'hey maybe this would end horribly'. So it me it makes sense that they're a rival team trying to stop Archie from doing stupid things. Archie 100% seems like...
  11. PinkIceFox

Which is the better remake?

Since this thread's hella old I'm adding the other remakes into things and listing my opinion from best to worst. 1. HGSS 2. ORAS 3. FRLG 4. pause for comedic effect 5. Let's Go P/E, BDSP. Heart Gold and Soul Silver added a lot of nice things and didn't feel like we lost much from the third...
  12. PinkIceFox

How old are you Pokémon Fans? (Once again from the top)

I'm old at almost 33, just not the oldest. Though thanks to my Aspergers I'm in a constant state of remembering I am legally an adult. Doesn't help that two different random strangers in two totally different places assumed I was a minor. Suits me fine I'll just be over here sleeping amongst my...
  13. PinkIceFox

Would you be on board with fusion pokemon?

This is what I thought breeding pokemon would be like before Silver and Gold were released. I remember my older cousin, my brother, and I would talk about what we thought breeding two pokemon together would produce. Though I feel like just smashing two pokemon together works best in a fan game...
  14. PinkIceFox

Do you like your favorite Pokémon's shiny palette?

Snubbull's shiny sprites were pretty alright. But the 3D makes the colors look awful. I'd keep the ear tips and nose black. Keep the feet the same color as the original too. Then I'd just invert the pink and blue on the bodies if I didn't wanna change too much from the original shiny.
  15. PinkIceFox

Favorite Pokemon of Each Type + Generation

Didn't add a team because that would require me to pick just 6 and also my teams fluctuate with the shifting of the wind. :P
  16. PinkIceFox

What age did you start liking pokemon?

Checks what year pokemon came to america. I was around 8 years old. I'm gonna be 33 this year. I bought a pikachu holding a pumpkin plush today. WOO.
  17. PinkIceFox

If you were a Pokemon Trainer going for the Gym Challenge (No Matter The Region), how would you prepare to take on the Gyms?

Well I'd learn what pokemon the gym leader is going to use. And if I had the opportunity, I'd probably sit in the audience and watch them fight a few other challengers first to see how they battle. Then I'd set up a team and train them a bit before challenging the gym myself.
  18. PinkIceFox

Is the original SV female protagonist the ugliest pokemon protagonist ever?

I mean. Rosa is literally right there so uh. No. Poor thing's down there with Lyra and Dawn though. Fashion/Hairstyle victims. None can touch the nightmare that is Rosa's long sleeve shirt and whatever those shorts things are over a wet suit and the pillows glued to the sides of her head...
  19. PinkIceFox

Which Pokémon do you really hate?

glances at Meltan and Melmetal Put that thing back where it came from or so help me, SO HELP ME!
  20. PinkIceFox

Who is the best female Pokémon character ?

Hehehehe I can be a little imp and say Jessie because she's in Yellow and Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee.
Back
Top Bottom