• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout (Now a Private RPG)

Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout,: (Start up) "Well it was dark. I had called Edgeworth to meet me so I could talk to him about a case. A lot had happened since we had last spoken, and I felt like it was the right time to catch up, so to speak. We were about to...
  2. A

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout (Now a Private RPG)

Re: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnabout,: (Start up) OOC: I'm trying really hard to do this right so, bare with me. Also, you said it was ok to do your characters, right Sam? --------- [i]I cant believe I ended up in here. Seriously, if I was going to kill someone, I...
  3. A

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnanbout

I would like to know that as well.
  4. A

Ah ok, then they probably weren't sent.
  5. A

Should I be worried if I didn't get a PM?
  6. A

Is this up yet, or no?
  7. A

I still want Von Karma.
  8. A

Should I leave so Slim can stay? He has played the games so he'd probably do a better job then I would.
  9. A

I can, just tell me what. Though, if at all possible, I'd like to not, since I want to have only one character to focus on learning. I'll be cautious..more cautious then I normally am bout this...
  10. A

Oh, ok then, well I changed it to 19. I know absolutely nothing about Phoenix Wright series of games, what I did was I basically summarized a wiki article on Franziska lol. As long as I know a little bit about the character, I can play her. I'm glad I looked her up, cause otherwise I would've...
  11. A

I'm back Sam, and I'm ready to roll, as long as ya accept me of course. Username: Anthony Von Hertzon Name of Character: Franziska Von Karma Occupation: Prosecutor, but now, the tables have been turned. History: Born and raised in Germany by her father, Franziska shared a sibling bond with...
  12. A

Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 1 more)

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 3 more Yes, join the RP, join it!
  13. A

Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 1 more)

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 3 more Yay, thanks. I look forward to roleplaying...the second time around.
  14. A

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 3 more Can Rose be an official private detective now? Also, if you dont mind saying, who quit?
  15. A

Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes, (start up)

He completely ignored my question! He ignored me! This interrogation is getting no where. Unless this boy is an insanely good liar, he isn't the murderer and he is telling the truth. "I doubt this boy is the culprit. If he's telling the truth then we're wasting our time here. Also, if you did...
  16. A

"Emotionally involved...hmm..." Rose said. "Well, Mr. Adams, how do Ms. Ami and I know that you didn't murder the victim out of guilt. After all, if you were romantically involved in her life, maybe, you, went to far and the guilt consumed you, and in order to get rid of it, you took drastic...
  17. A

OOC: Sorry bout my lack of posting, busy weekend for me. ______________ Before Rose left the contest hall with Mia.. "Thanks for your help Tatiana, do you mind if we exchange numbers and I keep you in the loop?" Rose asked. "Not at all," Tatiana said, quickly scribbling down her number...
  18. A

Pokemon: Mystery and Murder at the three lakes discussion

A good twist at that! It is about time something happened and Eon gets sucked into the story.
  19. A

"Unfortunately yes, I traveled in my helicopter in this weather. My pilot couldn't control the helicopter in the storm and he put it on Auto Pilot and we both jumped on Latias," Rose said quickly explaining the situation. "Now, we have records to get." Rose walked up to the counter where she...
Back
Top Bottom