Search results for query: *

1. デオキシス

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

The USUM username/trip is the smoking gun. I doubt anyone would have predicted that rainbow rocket would appear as well ("RR" was mentioned on another post probably by the same guy). It also makes sense to include false information to avoid suspicion from one's employers.
  2. デオキシス

Hmm I guess that means real leakers also don't say things like "dad af" and "Cut that camera BS" ;) /vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #32189824
  3. デオキシス

I was going to say this too. End of the day regardless of what the region is there will always be the token desert, mountain, snow area etc. The entire comment reeked of ignorance tbh. Glad mutiple people called it out.
  4. デオキシス

The Stars stuff was completely false. Why is this person credible?
  5. デオキシス

Captain's Barricades-necessary or no?

No, the game would be vastly improved if they didn't block routes. The islands are so small too and they just make them feel smaller. Anyway, higher level areas are inherently gates, and would teach players a lesson about exploring areas before they can handle them. They can still have linear...
  6. デオキシス

The Battle Agency

It's easier in that you do not have to create a team, and just pick one of three pokemon available at the reception. You can also shuffle the pokemon up to 3 times a day via the new facility Switcheroo for 10FC, which increases your choices to 12. The other two pokemon are derived from the...
  7. デオキシス

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

The real reason why Photo Club was created... :p
  8. デオキシス

USUM Datamine Discussion

I was quite upset when that happened not once, but twice. You'd expect that to be fixed in the remade Sun and Moon if they were able to add new areas. Also, STILL not giving access to the golf course. It's already in the game! But the worst is Ultra Megalopolis not being a city like its...
  9. デオキシス

Your Hopes for Ultra Sun & Moon

Moving forward, they are considering DLC over third versions, which makes sense in this day and age. DLC itself is a way of increasing the lifespan of a game. How Pokémon Go helped shape the upcoming Ultra Sun and Moon on Nintendo 3DS
  10. デオキシス

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Kind of the fault of Game Freak for consistently releasing mediocre games, no surprise people are jaded at this point.
  11. デオキシス

You can avoid the gameplay leaks. Once the CIA gets datamined someone will post the pokedex and related information sans story spoilers.
  12. デオキシス

Leaks will pretty much always come from people who leak them immediately from their first post, like Lurantis. No stalling, no "trying things out". Also titlekey for preload and full game is identical, but no one is getting that encrypted key to access the full game until the 17th. Game will...
  13. デオキシス

If you're looking on 4chan, just ignore any 'I got the game' post that isn't a huge amount of replies in a short space of time. A genuine person will leak immediately. There is going to be a lot of that BS for the next two weeks...
  14. デオキシス

Black and White will take place in the future of the Pokemon world, right?

I think it was confirmed that there will be no appearances of old characters in these games, it's on Pokebeach. I like how they're making everything brand new and fresh.
  15. デオキシス

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: HannaFalkCross' Banner and Sprite Shop~ http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Miror_B. from Pokemon XD and Colosseum
  16. デオキシス

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: HannaFalkCross' Banner and Sprite Shop~ sorry posted in the wrong place ^_^ can I have two Miror B. sprites, in his two costumes?
  17. デオキシス

Do you prefer the less girly look of the new heroine?

Those are some big...balls.
  18. デオキシス

Do you prefer the less girly look of the new heroine?

They're not wings, just stylised cut off "fluff" like this: Only much more exaggerated.
  19. デオキシス

What do you think of the region and areas?

That city is amazing. It reminds me of Hong Kong, with the skyscrapers and harbour. nostalgia galore.
Back
Top Bottom