Search results for query: *

1. S

Friend safari research thread

this thread should help you find more info: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/pokemon-x-y-friend-code-sharing-thead-please-read-first-post-before-posting-156700/ - plenty of fc's listed & most have types known too :-)
  2. S

The Bragging Thread!

so after playing through Y i decided to fire up X & catch up with my daughter (she's only 6 & it's her first pokemon adventure so i regularly get "what do i do here?" fired at me) - was sr'ing for a decent natured charmander & my third one was a shiny! :-O careful natured (+SpD/-SpA) but with...
  3. S

The Bragging Thread!

i've caught 7 shinies so far in Y - most ever for me this soon into a game! 1 - first i was breeding for an adamant beldum & a shiny (calm ugh) one popped out - daughter said it looks silvery white so "SilveryWhite" is the name 2 - then i tried that fishing thing & got a seadra - was hunting...
  4. S

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead username: siburke939 3DS FC: 3153-3959-7484 3DS name: siburke939 trainer name: Si! =Y= trainer id: 29410 game version: Y friend safari: ghost - shuppet & pumpkaboo (i think...) username: siburke939 3DS FC: 3153-3959-7484 3DS name: siburke939 trainer...
  5. S

So who's gotten pokerus before

the numbers weren't just plucked out the air dude - hackers find out stuff like that also fwiw i've had many random shinies but only 1 case of pokerus
  6. S

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

normal: tauros fighting: mienshao flying: braviary poison: skuntank ground: golurk rock: archeops bug: galvantula ghost: gengar steel: metagross fire: infernape water: kingdra grass: whimsicott electric: eelektross psychic: gallade ice: froslass dragon: dragonite dark: hydreigon...
  7. S

Most useless pokemon moves?

if your opponent uses mimic you teach them a useless move - very impractical but a possibility you've been taunted & wobbuffet switches in - rather than risk damage from counter / mirror coat you can use splash - also good when they're packing a custap berry to use destiny bond before your...
  8. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) just so you know no matter how many times you SR you won't be able to get a shiny one - for the sake of a 1 or 2 difference in IV's you're probably better just checking the stats at level 50 during the battle if you're going for near...
  9. S

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

caught a shiny spearow when i was ordering my xmas work lunch from the cafe so i called it "no carrots" (i still got carrots on my lunch but no big whoop)
  10. S

Spectulation: Who do you think makes the egg: Ditto or the other pokemon?

ditto if the partner is male / the partner if it is female / the stork brings it if they're genderless
  11. S

Your First Video Game System

ColecoVision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (showing my age there...)
  12. S

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

transformers 3 DOTM (in 3D) a solid 7.5/10 not terrible but not a classic by any stretch of the imagination - worth watching at the cinema in 3D & (being a TF geek) i will buy the DVD but i honestly don't expect to sit through it more than once at home
  13. S

What's your favorite hobby?

playing pokemon (obviously...) collecting transformers (i have hundreds of them & still going strong) playing the streetfighter games (i was good "back in the day" but i get thrashed on SSF4 now...)
  14. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) with sturdy it wouldn't need to be super effective to hit but it would still survive the hit (in theory...) trade them to someone trusted (i mean VERY trusted) to pokeshift & hold them for you - there are plenty of cool helpful people...
  15. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) residual damage (sandstorm / toxic / etc) will KO it i thought i was ninja'd but this is all kinds of wrong :-/
  16. S

Do you ever rage quit?

that's why i quoted the 2nd one not the 1st...
  17. S

Do you ever rage quit?

you just got punk'd ...
  18. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) no - in fact that's the best way to spot a fake G3 game yes & yes fwiw - sand rush is awesome on a sandstorm team (just saying)
  19. S

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Dragon: HP: 60 Atk: 130 Def: 65 SpA: 95 SpD: 65 Spe: 110 Start - Tail Whip Start -Tackle Start - Helping Hand 8 - Sand-Attack 15 - DragonBreath 22 - Quick Attack 29 - Low Kick 36 - Dragon Tail 43 - Dragon Pulse 50 - Last Resort 57 - Glare 64 - Dragon Dance 71 - Draco Meteor 78 - Outrage i...
  20. S

What's Your Favourite Pokemon From Each Generation?

G1 - venusaur (runner up: zapdos) G2 - skarmory (runners up: kingdra & lanturn) G3 - metagross (runners up: sceptile & armaldo & tropius & salamence) G4 - pachirisu (runners up: bronzong & porygon-z & gallade & palkia) G5 - galvantula (runners up: excadrill & archeops & cinccino & jellicent &...
Back
Top Bottom