• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

How are you feeling today?

Sick and heartbroken. Just because I wasn't ready for a relationship, he makes it seem like I was just being stubborn.
  2. S

Pokémon - Transcendence (Start-Up)

Rhea Anderson sat up from the step of her family's apartment, her Teddiursa, Luna, following behind her. Her mind flashed through the pictures she recalled of the previous day's infomercial from a particular man in a lab coat she had never seen, shouting something about Streamside University and...
  3. S

Offering: Feebas, Riolu, Turtwig

Do you still have Feebas left? I would gladly give you a female Eevee for one.
  4. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

A Rocket to the Moon - Fool Everyone
  5. S

Like We Used To - A Rocket To The Moon
  6. S

Bored and tired.
  7. S

Chelsea - The Summer Set
  8. S

Offering - Ralts

I'm currently attempting to hatch a male, Adamant nature Ralts, and have had no luck. Currently, I have: Ralts LV 1 (Male) Nature: Sassy Ability: Trace Ralts LV 1 (Female) Nature: Timid Ability: Trace Ralts LV 1 (Female) Nature: Gentle Ability: Trace And my personal...
  9. S

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop- WE HAVE ALL 493 POKEMON AND ANY BREEDABLE RNG'ed SHINY! Awesome! Oh, you don't have to EV train it, it seems you have a lot to do anyway with all of these trading requests. I'd be happy to take it as it is and train it myself.
  10. S

Swimming with Dolphins - Silhouettes
  11. S

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Sausage biscuit. :3 It was.. okay.
  12. S

Proud. I've never worked so hard to get a virus off of my PC. o_o
  13. S

What video games are you playing now?

DS: - Pokemon Platinum (buying SoulSilver again hopefully by this weekend, reason being I lost it O_O) - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days PS2: - Final Fantasy XII
  14. S

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop- WE HAVE ALL 493 POKEMON AND ANY BREEDABLE RNG'ed SHINY! I'm looking for a Misdreavus, preferably of a Calm nature. EV Training in HP, Special Def., and Speed would be helpful, but it isn't really needed at all since I can do it myself. (: Any level under 60 would be okay.
  15. S

Sleepy. :/
  16. S

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? My first was Sapphire. I remember being scared of Kyogre. x3 /epicfail
  17. S

What Pokémon do you hate the most?

- Bidoof. I hate it's cry, it drives me insane at times. - Magikarp. 'Nuff said. - Zubat. -shudder-
  18. S

What'd you name your rival?

Platinum: Tyson Diamond: Alex SS: Silver
Back
Top Bottom