Search results for query: *

1. A

What'd you name your rival?

I think I know that douchebag!!! :P No seriously, though. My neighbor was named Kevin when I first started playing Pokémon, back in '02. He was a Jerk, but he played Pokémon too, so therefore we were buddies (Sort of Love/Hate more hate than Love...ish..) I name my Rival David, after my...
  2. A

Pokemon Catching Team

How would Trace aid in a Pokémon catching team? To find out if the ability of the wild Pokémon is what you were looking for? Synchronize is a must, I put all of my breeding projects on hold until I have a Ralts of each non-neutral nature.
  3. A

Post your Lv100 Pokémon here!

Actually, I was messing around on wifi one day, and watched some battles that were uploaded. Some Japanese dude beat a lvl 100 Mewtwo with a lvl 100 Magikarp, using Flail. I know what you're thinking, pics or liez, but its 100% true :P
  4. A

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

Do you remember when Pokemon was cool, back in Elementary school? Then, in an instant, it wasn't and were forced to "Pretend" not to like it, even though deep inside, we really still were in love. My love was reignited with platinum, with loads of help from this site. After discovering...
  5. A

Greetings!

I am Fortunus, and I have been using Bulbapedia as a great resource for my Pokemon breeding "Projects". I absolutely love the site, and all it has to offer, so I decided to join the community!
Back
Top Bottom