Search results for query: *

1. ClosetGamer

Language Resources

Hey everyone ^^ So, I have a bit of a problem .. I had been learning the mandarin language for the last couple months and had really enjoyed it. I gained a basic understanding of grammar and was slowly building up vocabulary, but I started to realize that there wasn't much in terms of...
  2. ClosetGamer

Chinese Pokemon

I asked this question on the simple questions thread, but after asking twice I didn't recieve an answer, so I thought I would ask here. I was just wondering if there exists legit versions of the pokemon games translated into mandarin? The reason I ask is I can't read Japanese and I have been...
  3. ClosetGamer

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I think my question may have been lost.
  4. ClosetGamer

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Question: Does there exist mandarin versions of the pokemon games? The reason I ask is I'm slowly learning chinese and it would be helpful to play through a game using chinese characters, especially the black and white when it's released. I tried searching the internet and I couldn't find...
  5. ClosetGamer

I am looking for

If you send me over a ditto, I can breed you a lunatone.
  6. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Thanks a lot :). Good to do business with you lol.
  7. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Alright, I'm getting giritina instead of palkia.
  8. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Or wait .. If I don't get a giratina, is it impossible to get that form of it? I read something about that on yahoo answers.
  9. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Alright. I'll try to do it quickly.
  10. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Sounds great :).
  11. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Well, I have a regigigas from japan, but I got it over wifi, so I don't know if it's legit .. and I also only want one arceus. I could use one, do the event, and trade it back for the other one, but I'd still have to figure out what I have to trade you that you might want. I also have a...
  12. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

Aah, I didn't realize you needed two arceus. What are you willing to trade? I also just realized I have a choice band on top of those other items.
  13. ClosetGamer

Wanted- Lucky Egg please!

http://community.livejournal.com/pokewifi/2266243.html
  14. ClosetGamer

Wanted Mew or Arceus

A legit mew .. I don't care if it's event or not. OR Arceus for Heart Gold Event Offering a life orb, 3 king's rocks, and choice specs. Will throw in a rare candy and 3 thunderbolt tms for both .. I know most of you would probably want legend for legend, but hopefully someone will...
  15. ClosetGamer

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop- WE HAVE ALL 493 POKEMON AND ANY BREEDABLE RNG'ed SHINY! No pressure at all guys .. I know you're busy .. I'm just wondering if my offer was accepted?
  16. ClosetGamer

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: PokeTradeTillUDrop- WE HAVE ALL 493 POKEMON AND ANY BREEDABLE RNG'ed SHINY! Shiny modest yanma? Will offer life orb or something else if you request it.
  17. ClosetGamer

Wanted Totodile, Larvitar and others

Yep, female adamant.
  18. ClosetGamer

Heading over now. FC in signature.
  19. ClosetGamer

I have the adamant larvitar.
  20. ClosetGamer

Cacnea and Riolu? I'd prefer no pkrus too please :). I'll start trying to hatch one and let you know when I have it.
Back
Top Bottom