• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Lt.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

wanted: slackoff

I need a slakoff, i don't care about the nature, i don't care about the gender, i just need one. i can give you a Lucky Egg, A Zorua, an Oshowatt, a hannipy, or any white exlusive. fc is in my sig.
  2. L

Tons of Hannipy!

I was catching myself some hannipy in white forest for lucky eggs, and i need to get rid of em. i have them in various natures. Jolly X2 Brave X2 Bashful X1 Mild X1 Serious X2 Lonely X3 Hasty X3 Impish X1 Docile X2 Relaxed X3 Lax X1 Careful X2 Hardy X1 Naugty X1 Sassy X1 Modest X1 Also, in my...
  3. L

Wanted: Slackoff/Vigiroth/Slacking.

in need any female member from the slacking line, i don't care about the nature as i'm going to breed with it,i can offer Zoruas with Pokerus
  4. L

Wanted: Leftovers and DW Pokemon

I am looking for a Female Exadrill/Drillbur with Mold breaker, and a Female Snivy/Servine/Serperior (any will do) with Contrary, i don't care about the natures, but if at all possible i'd prefer Adamant and Timid, respectivly. Also, i need 4 leftovers. i have 31 Zouruas, of all...
  5. L

Double Battle Team

Hmm, i've never made a double battle team before. i basically did the Slacking/Gastro Acid combo as a lead and then went with whatever i thought would help. Help me out! Liquid (Serperior) Nature: Timid (+ Speed, -Atk) Evs: 152 Def, 152 Sp.Def, 204 Speed. Abillity: Contrary...
  6. L

Want: To evolve Boledore

I just need to trade with someone to evolve my boledore Offer Firestone Moonstone A Lonely Pansear FC 3224 4959 6211
  7. L

Sandstorm UU Team

Rate and change my sandstorm team Yep, this is my 3erd team, and i say this is my best one, i've tested it in shoddy battle and have been winning, rate it Hippopotas (Nibble) Nature: Impish EVS:252 hp, 100 def, 158 sp.def Abillity: Sand stream Item: Focus Sash Moveset --------- Earthquake-...
  8. L

Fonz's BP Team

It's a baton pass team Ninjask (Overbeck) ROLE: LEAD EVS : 252 sp ,252 hp, 6 def Nature: Jolly Abillity: Speed Boost Item: Leftovers MOVESET Baton Pass: Self explanatory U-Turn: I prefer not to be raped by taunters, plus i can come in for revenge and u-turn out, for some cheap damage...
  9. L

Wango's UU team

Welp, UU is my favorite tier, decided to make a team of it, has been tested on shoddy battle and does pretty good, tearing though most everything,exept gyardos, i hate gyarados LEAD Nidoking {Tuchanka} -EVS 252Atk/6Def/252Speed -NATURE Jolly (+speed, - SP.atk) -ITEM Focus Sash...
  10. L

Just when you least expect it! It's Cameron the Photographer!

Wow! i love this guy. He's right, he never appears when i expect it! If i go up to a guy thinking "oh i need a pic here!" he'll be a Pokemaniac or something else. But i talk to some random guy and BOOM " Just when i least expect it! Cameron the Photographer!" I love it also because i...
Back
Top Bottom