Search results for query: *

1. A

Stupidest thing you've ever done in game?

deleted my diamong game when i had a aipom and shiny munclax from a honey tree :/ just because i couldnt get past gardenia's gym (couldnt see the gap in the trees to get through to another trainer):bash:
  2. A

If YOU Were Making a Live-Action Pokémon Movie (Series?)

if the movies going to hoenn the dame helen miran for glacia.
  3. A

derek jacoby= pryce perfect in dr who he was!
  4. A

Morty (of johto) = me! i have a purple sweat band and have sandy blonde hair now! karen (of johto elite 4)= my freind Becca cause she looks exactly like her but with blond hair. and a bit chubbier
  5. A

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

could be friendss with pheboe from hoenn ^^
  6. A

Obsolete: Who's Your Favourite Cartoon Character?

its a tie between professor frink (simpsons)and Barry Robinson from american dad!
  7. A

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog its in the resort area. im training dratini and charmander for my team! charmanders a charmeleon but dratinis the same :(
  8. A

Zurr's Art Shop - Breaking records with a new world of art.

Re: Zurr's Avatars and Banners. thankyou! ur the ggreatest!
  9. A

Re: Zurr's Avatars and Banners. Color: Only one or two similar colours, please. Text: Herby (under meganium) slowqueen(above slowking) electrive(under electivire) rhyrecker (above rhyperior) flame zard (below charizard) and meteorite (above dragonite) Custom Picture: the sprites of the...
  10. A

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

gl 1:normal male(i had a dissapointment in r/s/e when your dad's gym was 5th instead of 1st.) gl 2:rock female(at the bottom of a volcano or something) gl 3: fire female (top of volcano) gl 4:flying male (grassy town with bird-flyer ummm people) gl 5:dark! male (historic ruins w/...
  11. A

The WSC First Week

mine: a dark gym leader
  12. A

Re: Zurr's Avatars and Banners. dude this is great!
  13. A

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? elephnt snake boxes ooh! and a dog, :P
  14. A

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Grass Starter mabey grass/water? (elechute?) it could roam in kiddies pools! lol
  15. A

Re: Zurr's Avatars and Banners. ok cool
  16. A

Re: Zurr's Avatars and Banners. i dint want or ask to have animations. just the pokemon in the row as sepicfied.
  17. A

Re: Zurr's Avatars and Banners. could i have a request? Color: gold/royalblue Text: herby (under meganium), crawley(under fearow), malibu (under jynx), slowqueen (under slowking), electrive (under electivire) Custom Picture: meganium ,fearow, jynx, slowking, sudowoodo, electivire Theme...
  18. A

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Grass Starter like the guy said a few posts abov, id like an elephant like tarter! and the final evo could be grass/rock (rock tusks) or grass/steel. grass/steel could be a great typing actualy.
  19. A

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog i named my honch crow don beluga. he owns the battle hall! still trying for the bttle tower with donbeluga,herby(meganium)and electrive(electivire.)
  20. A

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

static ball. type:electric power;60 effect:40% chance of paralsys description:the user curls into a ball of stic, gains electricity and charges at the foe. moves for pikachu clones?
Back
Top Bottom