Search results for query: *

1. R

ToxicBoltShipping thread!

Summer in the Southern War [Koga/Lt. Surge Fic] Here it is! My 2013 Toxicbolt Fourth of July fic! Enjoy. Read it: Fanfiction.net or Ao3 Rating: T Pairing/Fandom: Toxicboltshipping / Pokemon Summary: At the height of the Southern War, Surge finds himself with a deadly dose of toxin...
  2. R

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion I already ADORE Fennekin, but then I'm always partial to fire starters. I swear to god, he better not end up being a fire/fighting though.
  3. R

Lol. I'll keep you updated. So, does anyone think that Koga and Surge would ever move in together?
  4. R

IsshuShipping: Touya/N

Re: IsshuShipping: Black/N Male Protagonist/Rival ships are so....so....GOOD. I can't help myself.
  5. R

I just wanna write Teenage Surge really badly. XDDD And it's Spring break now. I actually have some time. I may do it.
  6. R

Do you ship Iris and Cilan with any of Ash's older friends?

By "friends" do you mean only Travel buddies, or any friends? Because Cilan/Ritchie would be too cute to scoot.
  7. R

XDDD It is the cutest thing ever. It's funny, sometimes I forget how much of a crack pairing this is. But they just make so much sense in my HEAD, ya know? I've been thinking of writing another fanfic for them, but having it just follow Surge's life from when he's young to present...
  8. R

Opposites attract

Re: Oppisites attract Surge/Koga. Complete opposites AND totally adorable in every way ever. <3
  9. R

Such adorable stuff. <3 I think "Embracing" it my fav of those.
  10. R

CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

Re: Ash/Dento shipping thread Ash is a fictional character. He can be whatever we want in fanfiction.
  11. R

D'awwwwww. That's way too frikkin cute. WAY too frikkin cute.
  12. R

Re: Ash/Dento shipping thread Oh Goodness. Screencaps? Please? That sounds too cute to be true.
  13. R

Wanted: Chimchar and/or Piplup

Females and Shinies preferred, but not needed. I can trade any other starter from the first 4 gens. Or make me an offer
  14. R

Wanted: Any 3rd or 4th Gen starter

I can offer any 1st or 2nd Gen starter. Some of them are even female. I'm working on hatching a new batch right now. Or you can make me any other offer. ^-^
  15. R

Wanted: Chikorita

Well, it just hatched! My FC is 1291 0730 0564
  16. R

That would be awesome. I just need to get the egg to actually hatch and it'll be good.
  17. R

Females or Shinys are preferred, but not needed. I have A Cyndaquil egg and some Totadile eggs I'm working on hatching right now, and I can breed any of the gen 1 starters if you need it. Or make me an offer!
  18. R

Wanted: Event Celebi

Yeah. I'll PM you when I'm ready for sure.
  19. R

I mean, I could probably get it done in less than an hour. I'm playing right now. But if Tomorrow works better for you. The only problem is that I have a lot of class and work tomorrow. I won't have much free time.
  20. R

I don't have a Treeko. I'd love to trade for one. You'll have to give me a little bit of time to breed you that Totodile.
Back
Top Bottom