Search results for query: *

1. R

Wanted: Chimchar and/or Piplup

Females and Shinies preferred, but not needed. I can trade any other starter from the first 4 gens. Or make me an offer
  2. R

Wanted: Any 3rd or 4th Gen starter

I can offer any 1st or 2nd Gen starter. Some of them are even female. I'm working on hatching a new batch right now. Or you can make me any other offer. ^-^
  3. R

Wanted: Chikorita

Females or Shinys are preferred, but not needed. I have A Cyndaquil egg and some Totadile eggs I'm working on hatching right now, and I can breed any of the gen 1 starters if you need it. Or make me an offer!
  4. R

Wanted: Event Celebi

I'm willing to trade my lv 5 Event Mew, my Articuno, or my Suicune for one.
  5. R

COMPLETE: Green's Thermos [OriginalShipping: Red/Green]

Green's Thermos Original Shipping: Red/Green Rated: G A/N: So I wrote this fic pretty much in one sitting. I was sitting here on my bed, getting all jazzed up about Pokemon Black/White coming out on Sunday and I opened up my fan art folder and found all my Red/Green art and felt inspired...
  6. R

AllWrongShipping: N/Cheren

Credit Gotta love all these Next Gen ships. This one seems really fun. More pics:
  7. R

Cheren & Bel

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11887561 They don't have a shipping name, and they really need one. Look at how cute they are! <3 To make them even more awesome: Bel means White in Russian and Cheren is Black in Bulgarian. <3
  8. R

IsshuShipping: Touya/N

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=267409 Now that it's officially named, I feel that it's time for this couple to get a thread. We don't know anything about Black's canon personality yet, but we do know this about N: N will keep challenging you in order to confirm his...
  9. R

COMPLETE: America's Birthday: [ToxicBoltShipping]

So this short little ditty is one of my 4th of July projects. (The other being an APH America AMV). It's really short, but...ya know. It had to be done. x x x x Americans are a strange and loud people, Koga observed. Everything they did was about sound and speed, moving fast and doing so...
  10. R

EnergyShipping Thread - Volkner & Roark

So this is one of my Fav Roark pairings (Tied with Hagane) and one of my fav Volkner pairings. I was just wondering who else liked them.
  11. R

MachiSakiShipping: Lt Surge/Bill

I know, I know. This couple is insane. But Today I found 2 AMV's for them and it's really pretty cute. I just love Surge I guess. First AMV Second AMV They actually do interact in the Manga.
  12. R

OlderBrotherShipping: Reggie and Brock

Not a terribly popular ship, but it's awesome. Discuss: Why you like OlderBrother What Paul would think of this What would their first date be like
  13. R

COMPLETE: Watching the World [Lt Surge/Koga]

This story was written over the course of 3 hours at about 2 in the morning, and I must say I rather like it. It's sort of a prequel to my first TBS fic, but can be read alone easily. I think I'm falling in love with Lt. Surge. <3 X X X X X Watching the World x x x He watches the...
  14. R

COMPLETE: Fought the War: Lt Surge/Koga

I fought the War, but the war won't stop. This is my 3rd or 4th attempt to write a toxic bolt shipping fic. None of the others got past a paragraph. But I liked the idea of, rather than Koga having all these problems letting the past go that we see a lot in fanfics if, rather, it was Surge who...
  15. R

COMPLETE: Dreaming of the Tide [Gary/Ash]

This fic was written for The Great Gary Oak's wonderful palletshipping fanfic contest. I had to write a fic where either Gary or Ash get's seriously wounded. This is harder than it may sound. There's a fine line between dramatic and just unpleasant, and the early drafts of this story were pretty...
  16. R

A Male Travel buddy

Would you like Brock to get replaced, rather than Dawn this time around? I personally, think it would be good to get a new guy in there. (Maybe a Contest guy?)
  17. R

Ash/Black: Thinking of names

Whether Black-kun ends up as a companion or a rival, I think it's safe to say that he'll get shipped with Ash by at least some people. Since Ash/White and Black/White have naming threads, I figure they should get one too. Personally, since it looks like Ash/White may end up as Othello and...
  18. R

AlfShipping - Ash & Max

Sadly, I've seen very little of the 3rd Gen anime, but I recently watched the Jirachi movie and fell in love with Ash/Max. Sleeping together by the campfire, skipping rocks together, sitting alone by the lake watching the comet together, riding on flygon together. Simply adorable. Discuss...
  19. R

ColdCoffeeShipping: Paul and Barry

They are far too adorable. They need a thread.
  20. R

Max Ships?

Do you have any Max ships that you like? If so, which ones and why?
Back
Top Bottom