Search results for query: *

1. N

Wanting: Shiny Dratini and other's! Offering Shinies/Rares...!

I have a shiny dragonite. Nickname: Tsubasa Lvl: 100 Nature: Jolly Egg recieved: Apr. 13, 2010 Route 210 ID No. 36540 Ability: Inner focus HP: 320 Attack: 367 Defense: 227 Sp.Atk: 207 Sp.Def: 234 Speed: 284
  2. N

Help a buddy out

Wow haven't been on here for awhile. I might get active again since my wireless is now up. Also I might start taking shiny requests again. Anywho, I would greatly appreciate it if you helped me out by voting for me to win this competition. Sony Tablet S Competition - CNET Australia...
  3. N

Combatbility With DPPTHGSS: Confirmed!

A pal park system would be frustrating. How could you seriously prefer it? It would mean only one way trading (just like gen III to gen IV). Hopefully they implement a system that allows IV--->V and V--->IV
  4. N

HGSS vs. DPPT

Spotting one minor flaw doesn't mean the game was 'ultimate suck'. The game makes perfect sense. Although, I do agree. The game does run even slower than D&P. I mean, just try moving around in the PC box, and selecting/using items such as repel/rare candies is even more tedious, not to...
  5. N

HGSS vs. DPPT

I agree, HG/SS. Although. One feature DPPt has (RNG exploiting) which hasn't yet been unraveled in HG/SS, keeps compelling me to stick with good ol sinnoh. That said, I usually just trade everything over to HG when done. This is Johto were talking about!
  6. N

Milestones

No. Action replay just ruined it.
  7. N

Pokémon Video Game Championships Dates/Locations Announced

Try living in Australia. I don't think Australia has ever hosted a pokemon event. And it probably never will.
  8. N

I remember when I thought Emerald's graphics were high-tech.

Heck yeah. I remember in gen I, i could never find out where the HM Flash was. So I had to go throught the dark cave without it. Back then that was quite difficult. But I like like came myself (not literally) when I finally succeeded. Keep in mind I was like 7 back then.
  9. N

So who's gotten pokerus before

"Pokerus is a disease that any pokemon can get. It can be caught after battling/catching wild pokemon, and is contagious. Pokerus causes the pokemon with the disease to gain twice as many EV's as it would normally get from fainting wild pokemon. Chances of getting pokerus are supposedly...
  10. N

Pokémon Black and White Versions Revealed: Gen V names announced early

Sadly, this means it won't come out in the US and Australia until late 2011- early 2012.
  11. N

Easy ways to train?

1. Battle the elite 4. Use a strong pokemon such as a level 80-100 raquaza/dragonite for instance. Give the weaker pokemon an exp share. 2. Use the vs seeker to re fight trainers. Use exp share, or just faint them with the pokemon your leveling. 3. After EV training just use Rare candies...
  12. N

Shiny Pokémon by RNG Abuse

Re: Shiny Pokemon by RNG Abuse Ok. So you want a shiny egg? 1.Make sure your party has 5 pokemon in it (including the parents you want to use) 3. Set your poketech app to the app right before the happyness checker app. 2. Save in a grassy patch where level 50+ pokemon appear (just go...
  13. N

What makes a pokemon look like a pokemon?

Hmm, can you show me what its about.
  14. N

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

I put my old pokemon yellow game into one of those super nintendo cartridge things. I then touched the cartridge and it deleted the save data. Not really a glitch. But it was quite uncalled for.
  15. N

What's the perfect Pokémon team?

Nidoking Nidoking Nidoking Nidoking Nidoking Bidoof Theres no weaknesses in this team. Er hm... no sarcasm either.
  16. N

Give your opinions on the idea

So I was thinking. Many people have their hearts set on finding a certain shiny pokemon, but never get lucky enough to actually find one. I was thinking on setting up a system in which I traded people a certain shiny (according to their request) for free. These pokemon will be created...
  17. N

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Re: Random Shiny Pokemon Encounters 3 days ago I went out looking for shiny's. (Using no method, just randomly walking through grass). I fainted about 500 or so and eventually came across a shiny Floatzel. I was looking for shiny's without using any method in order to find my SID. And yes, I...
  18. N

What makes a pokemon look like a pokemon?

Why of coarse. They ran out of ideas a long time ago.
  19. N

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I actually never watched the anime. Its pretty meh. The only anime I watch is bleach, and read air gear manga. '94
  20. N

No MasterBalling Main Legendaries Challenge

On yellow I used my master ball on a raticate. God knows why.
Back
Top Bottom