Search results for query: *

1. T

Offering: Zorua and Snivy

Could I get one of the male zoruas ? The quirky is preferable, but I'd appreciate any:)
  2. T

Localized Names

Re: English names I just read the list of pokemon names on Serebii and I hope they turn out to be legit cos some of them are pretty cool. Anyone else notice that Tamagetake and its evolution have names that (as given by Serebii anyway) are named after the Incubus album Fungus Amongus ? I love...
  3. T

Stuff you want to see in Pokemon that it's currently not offering

I'd like it if the use of moves outside of battle helped gain experience. Like every time your Pokemon used Cut or Teleport or Surfed a few dozen spaces it gained a little bit of XP. It just makes sense to me, and we see pokemon training like that all the time in the anime
  4. T

Worst puns ever made in the series

I like some of the titles, like "Good 'Quil Hunting" or "Showdown at the Oak Corral", but others are just desperate, like "Casting A Paul on Barry". But I'm not surprised that a lot of them are a little pathetic when you try and make nearly every title a pun. As for in the actual dialogue, the...
  5. T

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Clever Pokemon nicknames Tyranitar= OMGzilla Magnezone= Foo Fighter (it being a term coined by american pilots in WW2 for unidentified flying objects) Swampert= Axeman (mudkip based on axolotls) Aerodactyl= Polly (I was listening to Nirvana Unplugged while building the team, seemed...
  6. T

Most hated move?

Water Pulse. Never fails to confuse me. Never. And the odds are only like 20%. Yeah, there's no other move that I hate that I wouldn't use myself, so can't complain really...
  7. T

Do you think the World of Pokemon is real?

If pokemon did exist in the multiverse, than their universe couldn't possibly follow the same laws that govern our own universe, eg. Squirtle uses Hydro Pump,he unleashes more mass in water than he's composed of, clearly impossible. Even if he could only unleash the amount of water that's in his...
  8. T

Four move rule?

My favourite abuse of the rule is in the Johto episode "Power Play". Gary and his Umbreon fight an Alakazam that knows (and uses all in one battle) Zap Cannon, Headbutt, Psychic, Teleport, Dynamic Punch, Double Team and Hyper Beam. But that was years ago..... These days its mostly 4 moves are...
  9. T

Review BW010: Rival Battle! The Strong Opponent Pururill!

Bang on the money. All we've seen training wise is Ash letting Pikachu shock him at the end of episode 9. I'm hoping for a good training episode soon enough
  10. T

To reboot or not to reboot? That's the question

Reboots can, and often do, keep the same characters. Batman, for example. You'll find he's in just about every Batman reboot that there has ever been. (That's directed not just at you, but everyone expressing that similar sentiment). I really don't see BW as a reboot. Its certainly shaking up...
  11. T

BW020 - Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!! Preview Thread

Re: BW020 (?!) -- Koaruhi, Meguroko, Zuruggu... genga/douga tell the tale! Don't forget about Muk and the 30 Tauros. They were Oak'd straight off the bat too. Edit: Forgot to say how awesome these sketches are
  12. T

Wait! what? Moments

First time playing Blue. After an exhausting and overwhelming battle against Lance which pushed me and my team to the peak of their limits he is beaten. "Congrats," '" he says, "You're the new champion." My heart soars. "Or at least you would be but you have one more challenge ahead." Wait...
  13. T

So who's gotten pokerus before

My friend caught it a few months ago when he was playing Crystal in anticipation of the remakes. And it was like twice as hard to get in Gen II
  14. T

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting So from the reading the comments its clear that SR works on legendaries and stationary pokemon, but does it work on the starters that Elm, Oak and Steven Stone would offer you in HG (or any other choice like that in the other games) ?
  15. T

Unusual-Leveled Happiness Evolutions?

Eevee into Espeon at lvl 11 . It got 2 haircuts, a carbos, I made sure it never fainted in the few battle sit had been in, and it spent bucket loads of time in the pokewalker. I'd have in there all day in work, out at night in clubs, wherever. Definately the most efficient way to boost happiness...
  16. T

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

The first three times I played through Blue circa 98/99, I had no idea that there was a HM to Fly. I just never went into that house above cycling road. So I cycled everywhere. I also didn't know about Repels
  17. T

What has annoyed you the most since HG/SS?

Yeah I know I'd just forgotten. It bugged me back than too
  18. T

What has annoyed you the most since HG/SS?

It's not a specific HG/SS its bothered me since HG seeing how it was the first Gen IV game I played ( I've sinced gotten Platinum). But I just hate the way everyones always like "Oh, you're such a compassioante trainer", "your love for your pokemon helps you grow as a trainer". I took this...
  19. T

The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

So his lvl 75 Dragonites opening move is Draco Meteor. It doesnt KO my Feraligatr so I use a Hyper Potion. He hits me with another Draco Meteor. Just about takes me to orange. I heal. He uses ANOTHER Draco Meteor. Im still in the green. And using Ice Fang. He uses Draco Meteor . It misses. I use...
  20. T

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

Gotta go with Gliscor. It looks like Batman is about to pounce on me from behind
Back
Top Bottom